The staff were lovely, the food was delicious but it is 1.36 am and I am awake because a couple in another room are having a conversation - Not an argument, no raised voices, just a discussion but I can hear nearly every word! Yesterday morning at 2 am someone decided to have a bath, I heard the water run, I heard their body squeak against the side of the bath as they got in and then washed themselves and then finally it was as if the water was running away through my room.
Do not stay in the courtyard rooms, they have paper walls and you will get no sleep. I can't wait to go home to have a rest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Based in and around a 17th century mansion, Highgate House is a beautiful country house hotel set amongst rolling countryside,just 7 miles from Northampton. Accommodation consists of 97 en-suite bedrooms, some of which are located in the original building whilst the majority are housed in areas across the estate. Your stay also includes includes a Full English & Continental Breakfast, free WiFi, use of the leisure facilities, free parking on-site and unlimited tea and coffee. Guests can look forward to a delicious seasonal menu prepared by the award-winning team of chefs, headed up by Lee Gaskins, who has won Northamptonshire's Chef of the Year twice. Food is served in the brasserie-style Terrace Restaurant and lighter meals can be enjoyed in the main bar area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Highgate House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highgate House, a Sundial Venue Hotel Northampton
- Highgate Hotel Northampton