“Another enjoyable stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wrea Green
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Another enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Just been to the Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall for the fourth time and it was as enjoyable as the first time ! Everything from the food to the room was excellent, we were even greeted to a bottle of wine and an anniversary card from the hotel management. Enjoyed a facial and a Swedish Back massage from Izabella and Lizzy who both excelled at their jobs ; )

Room Tip: 1009 was nice, and near to the reception area. Quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My favourite spa ever! Aqua thermal journey really relaxing, excellent facilities all to a high standard. Professional friendly staff, really good range of opi and enemies products to purchase. I've had a few treatments, aromatherapy full body masarge is the best.

Food at the hotel really good, cake selection best I've ever had!

I can't really say anything more other than excellent, supererb and you must go!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I original came here last year on a spa day and enjoyed the experience with my daughter and mother. This is the second time I have stopped here and I still enjoy the experience.

The spa experience and treatments are fantastic. I do enjoy the aqua thermal journey it's very relaxing and also I had a reflexology treatment.

But it's the food that really impresses me. After spending the week eating for Britain it's nice to have well thought out meals that are correct portion sizes. I had been spending the week in pub b&b's where I enjoyed e food but the portion sizes were big.
The staff are lovely and know their jobs and are very helpful.

So far my favourite spa to stay at.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Blackpool
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My friend and I attended a Wedding at Ribby Hall last weekend. The experience from start to finish was excellent. I had booked our stay when the bridal party booked theirs and was slightly disappointed that the price didn't include the Spa. This proved to be an unnecessary concern because if it had been included we wouldn't have had time to use it.
From booking in to departure nothing was too much trouble. I arrived with 3 lots of overnight bags Ours, the brides and the brides parents these were all taken to our respective rooms for us as we were a little early due to the time of the wedding. My friend and I were given use of the changing rooms to complete our dressing, hats shoes etc. We were then driven from the hotel to the Wedding venue by a staff member in a courtesy car, this service was provided on our return to the hotel, back to the evening reception and then back to the Hotel when the Party was over.
At this point I have to say if you are thinking of a Wedding Venue Ribby Hall will not disappoint nothing is too much trouble and nothing is left to worry about, Fabulous place fabulous staff fabulous wedding planner.
The room we were given overlooked the outdoor lounging area which was very nice, I imagine even nicer in the Summer. The staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was a leisurely feast, After cereals we chose Eggs Benedict, well you can have full English anywhere. My friend had smoked salmon and I had bacon we were both very happy with our choice, the other choice's on the menu looked equally pleasing especially the pancake stack with bacon and maple syrup the lady on the next table had. The usual toast and marmalade plus tea and coffee were eventually eaten at as I said a very leisurely pace.
We all agreed it was a lovely end to a perfect wedding.
Thank you Ribby Hall you are a memorable place to saty for all the right reasons.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Clitheroe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This is our second stay at the Spa
Hotel and it has proved an even more enjoyable stay than the first. The spa is perfectly set out and the aqua thermal journey is a wonderful experience- including the shock of the bucket and rope shower! The room was gorgeous and the food delicious- both the evening meal and the breakfast which we had in our room. The staff are professional and courteous. We had treatments on both stays and the therapists are excellent. We will be returning in the New Year!

• Stayed November 2013
Pool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Thank you to all the staff and Andrew Scott for a tremendous spa break
Rooms wonderful Food Fantastic
Spa experience and therapists great Now transferred totally to Elemis have lots of products For sale and to sample all good

Look forward to the same again in 2014

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We visited the spa recently and enjoyed the aqua thermal journey followed by lunch in the Brasserie Restaurant. The Spa experience was very relaxing and enjoyable. The number of visitors seemed to be limited so it never became too busy. Very helpful friendly staff too. We were escorted to the restaurant for lunch which was taken from a varied and interesting menu. The staff in the restaurant were friendly and efficient with a good knowledge of the dishes on the menu. We enjoyed an excellent lunch which was obviously freshly prepared from high quality ingredients. The salmon and chicken being particularly tasty! Service was efficient but jot rushed and overall a very enjoyable experience - we will certainly be back soon.

Room Tip: We did not stay overnight so unable to comment
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
#8 of 17 in Lytham St Anne's
Thurnham Hall
Thurnham Hall
#1 of 1 in Thurnham

Been to The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village? Share your experiences!