“Another weekend of being treated like Princesses!”

The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wrea Green
Liverpool
“Another weekend of being treated like Princesses!”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My sister and I returned to Ribby Hall for our bi-annual spa break. We have tried other places and always return here. Simply because we cannot fault the place and are treated like princesses each time we visit.
Check-in is quick and easy, and we were fortunate enough to be upgraded to room 1029, which is the 'best room in the house'... a large bedroom, with TV and en-suite, and a huge living room with balcony, which overlooks the lake at the front of the hotel.
The entire hotel is immaculate; clean and tidy. The staff simply are amazing, and friendly and nothing is too much trouble.
Breakfast was our favourite time of the day- eggs Benedict on day one and pancakes on day 2. There is also a buffet with cereal, yoghurts, fruit and cold meats etc
The Spa itself was lovely. There are 6 sauna/ steam rooms, an outdoor whirlpool, small bathing pool with jets and plenty of room to relax.
We booked in for the Hopi ear candle and Elemis salt & oil scrub... we didnt want either of them to end. Again the staff were friendly and helpful and chatty, which is so comforting, given the attitude of the staff in some spa/ spa hotels.
The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and the amenities second to none. The hotel is (i believe) adult only (ideal for us without children), however the 'park' caters for children of all ages.
I cannot recommend the hotel enough, and am happy to answer any queries poeple have.
Thank you again to the wonderful staff for making our spa weekend a 'ten out of ten' and thank you even more for posting my coat home to me when I stupidly left it in the wardrobe!
Sally & Helen Clegg
x

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for a one bedroom. Book spa treatments in advance to avoid disappointment. Pay fo...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Very impressive from arrival to checking out. Excellent customer service and top class spa facilities - will definitely be returning ! We ate in the main site restaurant which was excellent but the brasserie at the hotel itself looked very good with a classy champagne bar - breakfast was taken there and was well thought out - will give it a try next time.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I took advantage of the Thursday special deal: dinner, bed & breakfast, use of the spa and a luxury double room and was not disappointed!!
I was in dire need of a break and an opportunity to de-stress and the spa hotel more than lived up to my expectations.
The hotel is easy to find with friendly, polite and professional staff. Nothing is too much trouble. The luxury double room I stayed is was simply beautiful with a large 4 poster bed and fantastic music system. They even provide a mini fridge with complimentary water and milk.
The Spa is everything I had hoped it would be and more! Multiple sauna, steam room and jacuzzi experiences all in extremely clean, warm and luxurious surroundings. The outside jacuzzi at nighttime is not something to miss!
I also booked a facial and massage as an extra and was very impressed with the quality of the service provided. Needless to say I left The spa feeling like I was walking on air!
I had my evening meal in the Brasserie. It was delightful! I ordered the fillet beef (£9 supplement) and it was cooked to perfection, a real treat. Service was fantastic with very knowledgeable helpful staff.
I chose to take breakfast in my room (£3 tray charge) which wan as again, excellent before heading back to the spa before check out at 11am.
I really cannot recommend this place highly enough. Every aspect of my trip was excellent, they really have thought if everything. I will definitely be going back!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Top hotel & spa, my wife and myself have been twice and could not fault it, the staff are absolutely brilliant and the food is to die for. The spa was very relaxing and will be planning another two night break in the new year. Keep up the good work it is the best hotel we have stayed at.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ian H
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I went with my friend to this spa and had a wonderful time the staff are amazing and very well trained. The staff looked after us so well I was really happy with the food , the menu the quality and even the reception staff. Frankie was fantastic and gave excellent advise with regard to spa treatments and products. The treatment I had was lovely and relaxing the massage was perfect with very good pressure . We have booked again . Thank you.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We have just had a wonderful two night stay at the Spa Hotel. From the moment we arrived we were impressed by the level of service from every member of staff we encountered. The rooms are well fitted and comfortable. The food is excellent and we tried the Restaurant in the village on our second night - delicious food and again staff extremely friendly and efficient. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. We checked out an adapted room whilst we were there and they are so well designed, superb all round.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any bad rooms and the adapted rooms are spacious, well fitted and luxuri...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Absolutley fantastic, I went here last Friday for a brithday treat of my brother and his girl friend, First time i have ever been and i will be going again.
Food amazing, staff very helpful and friendly. I will be highly reccomending!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
#8 of 17 in Lytham St Anne's
Thurnham Hall
Thurnham Hall
#1 of 1 in Thurnham

Been to The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village? Share your experiences!