A group of 8 of us ladies stayed here in 3 twin rooms and 1 suite. We stayed for one night during the lytham proms on the Sunday night of the festival.
The hotel itself is picturesque. We explored the hotel and drifted into the wedding reception room, which is beautiful! My room was clean and warm with all necessary amenities such as tea, coffee and water. One negative would be that our twin beds were on wheels, and every time we turned over in the night the bed squeaked.
We ate in the bat and although the service was a little slow, the food was wonderful! All staff were polite and helpful, especially the gentleman who ran the bar late on the Sunday night. He was fantastic!
The breakfast, which was included, was the best I have ever sampled in a hotel! Miniature glass jams and sauces, cooked breakfast on request, do-it-yourself toasts machine and a wide range of breakfast cereals, pastries, fruits and juices.
Overall, my stay was wonderful! I would definitely be staying again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Wrea Green is a quaint country house hotel based in idyllic country side near Preston Lancashire. Set amidst rolling parkland, The Villa presents an imposing aspect from the sweeping private approach and, once inside, the beautifully planned accommodation certainly lives up to its promise, offering handsome, well-proportioned public spaces and luxuriously appointed bedrooms. Set in wonderful surroundings of the Lancashire countryside, The Villa is the perfect location for any occasion. The Villa’s historic appearance, well-equipped conference rooms, spacious restaurant & bar, pavilion marquee dedicated service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business and to create memories that will last a lifetime. Many visitors come to The Villa for its historic charm and splendid location, but they stay - and often return again and again - because of the warm hospitality and excellent personal service that they experience here. The hotel rooms are spacious and appointed to the highest standards, offering stylish, comfortable accommodation. All thirty one air-conditioned rooms feature superior en suite facilities and have been tastefully designed and furnished to create the ideal atmosphere for a relaxing visit. In addition, The Villa also offers two lovely suites and four fantastic state rooms, two of which have king size 4-posters and two have split-level mezzanine floors. All four have spectacular bathrooms with TV, surround sound system and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Villa, Wrea Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villa Hotel Wrea Green
- The Villa, Wrea Green Lancashire