Stayed in 3 bed pine lodge ( no3 ) bank holiday weekend .
Lodge is spotless clean , well equipped . We loved the hot tub spa !
Activities we did -
Laser quest - £4 each
Segways £18 each
Both reasonable priced and would recommend them as great fun .. Especially the Segways .
They must have changed insurance criteria numbers on the pool as we have never had a problem getting in before -
but Saturday Morning at 11am it was full and never let anyone in until after 12.15pm so be warned you may miss out .
Staff are brilliant everywhere really helpful and pleasant .
We have stayed in The White House and Saffire Cottages previously aswel as out recent stay in the pine lodge and cannot fault anything ..
If would be a nice touch if towel robes and slippers were provided for the hot tub .. Would be easier and more hygienic than dripping water thru thelodge .. Same for The White House as we found the same there xx
Looking to book our 4th trip ..
( coach house next )
Wish the loyalty kicked in year round after 3 consecutive stays not just up to 28 days after return as we cannot book for ages yet as don't know holiday entitlement till new year
Hope they introduce a 4 bed accommodation to sleep 8 soon as we are a growing family of 7 and cannot use 3 beds anymore :( .. Coach house and White House book up quick and cost a lot more
All in all tho we highly recommend Ribby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ribby Hall Village, comprises more than 100 acres of beautiful Lancashire / Fylde countryside in the North West of England. Accredited as five-star by Visit Britain with a choice of luxury cottages and idyllic pine lodges with outdoor hot tubs, hosting 2-6 guests per property. Motel rooms are also available as are three larger and bespoke properties each within their own private grounds hosting 8-14 guests per property. There are an abundance of sport, leisure, dining, and entertainment options for all ages and 365 days a year. Adult guests can also enjoy the award winning SPA Hotel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Cottages Hotel Wrea Green
- Ribby Hall Village Hotel
- Ribby Hall Village Wrea Green
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Accommodation Wrea Green, Lancashire