Wow what a lovely place, loved every minute of our stay the restaurants on site are gorgeous an dthe staff are so attentive. Spent a day at the hotels spa, if you get chance go and try the aqua thermal journey, it was so relaxing and the outdoor hot tub was to die for especially in the sunshine. Although this was a girly weekend this place looks brilliant for families there is so much to do. We loved sunbathing with the ducks around our feet. Both the family bar and the adult only bar offered good night time entertainment. Everyone had an amazing time and we will be returning to the village and spa very soon .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ribby Hall Village, comprises more than 100 acres of beautiful Lancashire / Fylde countryside in the North West of England. Accredited as five-star by Visit Britain with a choice of luxury cottages and idyllic pine lodges with outdoor hot tubs, hosting 2-6 guests per property. Motel rooms are also available as are three larger and bespoke properties each within their own private grounds hosting 8-14 guests per property. There are an abundance of sport, leisure, dining, and entertainment options for all ages and 365 days a year. Adult guests can also enjoy the award winning SPA Hotel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Cottages Hotel Wrea Green
- Ribby Hall Village Hotel
- Ribby Hall Village Wrea Green
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Accommodation Wrea Green, Lancashire