“Great & authentic Italian food”
Review of Pulci Pizza

Pulci Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Pulci’s is a great restaurant serving authentic Italian food. I thoroughly enjoyed my meals there! If you’re visiting Poulton, I would certainly eat here. It’s a fairly small restaurant so booking in advance would be advised. There are other Italian restaurants in Poulton but this one was the best in my opinion. Great service too!

3  Thank Kringl

Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

What a little gem Pulci Pizza Is. A warm welcome greets you no matter how busy the restaurant Is and that’s usually ALWAYS. The owners and their staff are just fantastic, always very polite and explains the menus fully.

As for the food It’s freshly cooked and presented beautifully. Apart from their regular menu there Is always a Special Board with mouth watering choices.

We have dined here many times and are in actual fact dining with friends this evening Sat 24th Nov. So looking forward to a lovely meal and great company.

Best wishes

David from Garstang

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Fave restaurant on the Fylde coast, best Italian and best pizzas and ran by the best owner. Yes you can tell we love it here just wish it was closer

2  Thank thetravellinggem
Reviewed 5 September 2019

This place is so popular and is a small venue so best to book to ensure you can eat there. Service is excellent.

3  Thank LindaBamford
Reviewed 28 August 2019

I regularly come here with my partner and we regularly get takeaway too. I’ve got coeliacs diseases and they are so helpful with me unlike other places I’ve been and overall and amazing experience

Date of visit: July 2019