“DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!”
Review of Bistro Italia

Bistro Italia
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I visited Bistro Italia for the first time this evening, my two friends had eaten here before and said the food was good value for money and really nice, so I had no reason to think otherwise. I arrived just after my friends and went to order a drink from the bar, the barman ignored me and carried on doing his own thing for about 5 minutes before finally taking my order (no sorry or thank you for waiting!) but I let it slide and went to re-join my friends. We were quick to be seated and our food arrived quickly and looked nice, I ordered pizza which I ate but my two friends who ordered the same pasta dish was not happy with their meals, because the beef was just pure fat!! A member of staff came and asked if everything was ok and we did say that we were not happy with the beef! saying nothing she then disappeared into the back. The manager then came to the table 10 minutes later and started clearing our plates, again we complained and he questioned why we had left it until the end to complain? We then got into an argument with him because we said we wouldn't be coming back! He then told us to leave and barred us! Shouting things at us as we left!

Be warned if you plan on visiting this restaurant! The food is poor and the service is horrendous!!!

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank Emma841013

Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
“Family meal”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Service was good, food good, price good. Staff were friendly, food was of good quality for price charged.

1 Thank Tjmusic
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Rude Staff & Extra's added on the bill”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I've eaten her twice recently. The first time was with one of the girls for a catch up, the food was nice but the service was terrible although we didn't mind being left to it as we were having a good gossip. The 2nd visit was as a group of couples. The waiting staff were rude, it took forever for drinks to arrive, forever for our order to come, the food wasn't particularly nice. When we eventually got the attention of the waiting staff to order deserts they arrived in intervals of two and they served my very pregnant friends desert 10mins after everyone else's! Once again after taking what seemed a life time to attract the waiting staffs attention (after they blatantly ignored me!) we asked for the bill. It arrived with extra things on it!!! warning to anyone eating here to check your bill before you pay as they seem to add things on. I will not be visiting again.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Jenjadeholmes
Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
“Mothers Day”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Fourteen of us went here for Mothers day meal. Lovely greeting as we arr, a little short on seating in bar area. Our meal was good especially for the price we paid, lots of dishes on offer.The rest of the staff were all very nice and nothing too much trouble. Would go again.

1 Thank sue_ken10
“Lovely Italian.”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Me and friends love it in here. Reasonably priced food, lovely wine and a fab atmosphere. The food tastes as good as it looks, I highly recommend the salmon! The only negative I could possibly pick up on was the older waitress, she has a face of stone and brings the place down. The younger staff are lovely, especially the boys that dance when its someones birthday.

1 Thank Amelia W