Breck Poulton-le-Fylde
The Seven Stars(Poulton Le Fylde)
US$80
Shard Riverside Hotel(Poulton Le Fylde)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Park(Poulton Le Fylde)
  • Pool
Saracens House(Preesall)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreck apartmentstrain stationjacuzzi bathbeautiful apartmentloaf of breadrestaurants and barsthe location is perfectkey codemy other halfwelcome packtown centrea great place to stayexcellent stayon arrivalmany thankscreeksuite
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We have just came home from spending 2 nights here. It was a lovely place to stay and worth every penny. We stayed in the pent apartment. We would stay here again and recommend it to our friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2014
Breck A, Manager at Breck Poulton-le-Fylde, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

It was lovely to have you stay with us and it is nice to hear you will be recommending to friends and family. We all put in so much hard work to have created something special in the area and reviews like yours drives us to work even harder to make our guests stay even more perfect. We will see you soon. The Breck Team

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Hi recently stayed he eith a new female friend very nice apartment but terrible bathroom no privacy ftom bedroom as no door on the bathroom at all so you cant go and use it while other perdon bedroom overall very dissappointed on the bathroom it needs more privacy have tried to contact recrption left number nut got no response on three occasions poor customer care

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you found the apartment very nice and would like to apologise the bathroom was not to your liking. I can honestly say you are the 1st person to say the bathrooms are poor. Each bathroom is so exquisite and designed in such detail and it is one of the things our guests commend us on and many have posted pictures here on trip advisor. Reception is open every day and out of hours we are available 24 hours via the emergency phone. It would be a pleasure to have you stay with us again and we can help you choose an apartment that will be perfect for you. The Breck Team

Reviewed 1 September 2014

I stayed in the Primrose Suite with my young daughter this weekend and we both loved it. I have stayed in the Poulton/Blackpool area on numerous occasions while visiting family in the area and this is by far the best accommodation we have stayed in (and also excellent value for money.) The suite was very large and beautifully decorated, and everything you could need was provided.

I could not get the spa bath or bathroom TV to work on the first night but this was quickly sorted out by the staff the next morning. Also as others have said there is a bit of noise from footsteps upstairts and we seemed to be unlucky on the last night that the people above were walking round constantly for a couple of hours, but I didn't really notice it at other times.

I will definitely be booking again as I need to test the other apartments!

Room Tip: Choose an upstairs suite for more privacy.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your lovely review. It is very pleasing to hear we are by far the best accommodation you have stayed in the area as we have tried to create something so unique. Now the only problem you have is deciding which one of the other 11 apartments you will stay in next. We look forward to your next stay. The Breck Team

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

We're currently staying at the Lockwood Suite at Breck Apartments with the Romantic Getaway package for my 30th birthday. The suite is absolutely stunning; when we arrived there were rose petals arranged beautifully around the apartment, with a bottle of Moët & some chocolates, together with continental breakfast items. We've just returned from an amazing meal at local Twelve restaurant where anything we ordered was inclusive in the package together with a bottle of wine to the value of £25! The food and service was outstanding. Last night we enjoyed a night out in Poulton which is only a 2 minute walk from the apartments. Excellent value for money, can't wait to return :)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kalba23

Congratulations again on your 30th Birthday celebration. It was nice to meet you both and we are pleased you loved the Romantic Escape package. It is so nice for us to hear your stay was perfect and you will be coming back to stay again. See you soon, The Breck Team.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

We stayed in the lime green Stannah apartment. It was funky and modern - right up my street. It was a ground floor apartment though which was a shame because it meant people in the carpark could look into the bedroom. The apartment itself was massive and far better value than a hotel room. It is much more comfortable having space to move around in. The facilities were brilliant.

Location wise, we couldn't be much more central to Poulton if we tried. This was great for getting to Singleton Lodge which is a nearby wedding venue (Cost us £8 in a taxi).

The staff we met were so helpful which is a real plus. They allowed us to check in early, and once our car broke down the following day, they allowed us to wait inside the room late while recovery was on the way. I couldn't have asked for more from them.

My only reason for not giving 5 star is that for me, 5 star has to be absolutely perfect. This was really good, but not quite perfect;

The hairdryer was a tiny little thing that couldn't dry my head of hair in a week.
The noise of footsteps from the apartment above was louder than I would have wanted.
The bed was only a double which for us is too small (but I find this in almost all hotels).
They asked for our preference of milk and bread which they had fresh in the apartment for us - however, ignored our preference and put in something different. If they had not asked in the first place, I'd have just been really grateful we got some, but since they did ask it was a bit weird they didn't then provide it!

If I return to Poulton I would definitely stay at Breck again. Its a lovely big building and far better value than a hotel.

Room Tip: Stannah suite is on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review. It is very pleasing to know you had a fantastic stay and the service you received was excellent. It was no problem at all to let you stay longer and wait in the apartment until your car was fixed. We look forward to seeing you again. The Breck Team