The Bodmin Moor is a fantastic place and it was a real pleasure to return to this delightful hotel for a delicious dinner, excellent wine, beautiful rooms and a staff that is eager to be of help. While close to a main roadway, our room was very quiet. Lovely walks may be taken from the hotel, so no vehicle is necessary. The bus stops close by, so getting to various other places is easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1745 this lovely building still retains its charm with its original stone floors and converted courthouse on the first floor. Now a comfortable hotel located close to Padstow & Fowey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Trehellas House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trehellas House Hotel Washaway
- Trehellas Hotel Bodmin
- Trehellas House Bodmin/Washaway, Cornwall