“Remember when you could just park your car and shop? You dont have too any more”

Battlers Green Farm Shopping Village
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Radlett
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Great shopping, (Faraway Furniture is well worth a visit for some great presents from all over the world) Great food, great people. We go, have breakfast in the Bull Pen, do some shopping and decide what we want for lunch (excellent butcher and fish mongers on site) Finish off with a glass of excellent wine from Jez also on the farm and go to bed happy. That’s what i call a nice Sunday.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

I recently visited the bull pen after been there about 6months previous, i believe they have a new chef/management running the place now whom i believe is trying to lift the standards of service and food! the food this time-although still the same menu the salad garnishes have changed to a more modern mix rather than the bland iceberg and grated carrot i got previous, the service in the other hand needs to be improved-perhaps more staff seen on the floor and smiling? I would definitely recommend a visit as i hear the menu is changing in the new year?! not exactly kitted out for children but i believe high chairs etc are on their action list, the new decor is also great and im told there is new furniture going in soon as well- i cant wait to go back soon

Reviewed 10 November 2011

This is by far my favourite shop for buying crystals , books and gifts . O could spend hours pouring over the beautiful things in there. The staff are lovely too and everything is reasonably priced.
Would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed 10 November 2011

Battlers green farm is one of my favourite places to go. I have been going since I was a little girl and will continue until I'm old! My favourite shop there is Destiny Rising which is a treasure chest of goodies. I never leave empty handed and always want to buy more. It's my first port of call for presents too, as they have such a great range and I can always find something for a friend. (I'm a bit obsessed with the jewellery in there, too). The clairvoyant readings they have there are the best I have ever experienced and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

I love to visit the tea room for some lunch or some of their divine pavlova. The service is good and it is reasonably priced. Once I've had lunch its so lovely to have a mooch around the shops. A great community feel where everyone is so friendly!

Reviewed 10 November 2011

Was after a specific type of Tarot card for a friend who's over from Belgium !

The staff were ever so knowledgeable & knew instantly what i was after, & my friend was most pleased that I'd not had to go to any trouble to get what she had needed for her trip
to the UK !!!