“Lovely setting for shopping”

Battlers Green Farm Shopping Village
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Radlett
London
135 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“Lovely setting for shopping”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

After enjoying the tea room we explored all the shops in the farm complex.

The farm food shop itself has a tremendous range of stuff, nearly all independently made including biscuits, bread, cheese, meat, even wine.

There's also an upmarket bathroom showroom and the newest addition is a spa. Also don't forget to call in to the amazing collectables dealer in the barn at the back. There's ample free parking on site as well.

Definitely worth a visit.

Visited March 2014

Radlett, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“broad range of lovely retail outlets in a rural setting”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

love... great food shop... especuially cheese and ready meals sections...
love the coffee shop, with mountainous cake slices!! you have been warned
like the no charge to park
like the new spa
like the butcher
like the fishmonger

Visited February 2014
Chesham, United Kingdom
187 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Farm food close to my home”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I came here as I was looking for a particular brand of ice cream on the recommendation of the ice cream company, this looked more interesting than the other places that stock it near to where I live. When I got to the farm which was not too far by car from my home in north west London, I found a nice arrangement of shops. The prices were not economy, but I have seen more expensive. I do not think people who shop in cheaper supermarkets could afford this it is more like M&S or Waitrose prices, but not like Harrods or the Michelin restaurant prices. The food from what I bought, some is good, some is very good. However, I am still continuing to look for good food at an affordable price such as I have found in East Anglia. There is little information anywhere about the sources of the fish and meat and it is obvious that not everything on sale comes from this farm. We will be going back very soon, and trying more of this food which I cannot really properly evaluate at the moment. Not much fruit and veg but the butcher and fishmonger seem good. Mu husband enjoyed the bread and the cheese. The fishmonger can get crab or lobster at a days notice, but again no idea what the source is. Not sure if I could do a week food shop here.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Mintyburble
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A lovely place to come at the weekend”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We come here quite often, its a lovely place to come for a walk at the weekend. You can visit the farm and see the cows and the Chickens and then go for lunch or dinner at the restaurant / tea room there called the Bull Pen which has amazing cakes !!

They also have a lot of nice shops there including a fresh farm food shop, a butchers, bakers etc ..
Its a lovely place to be on a sunny weekend and a great place to buy your fresh produce :)

Visited September 2013
Borehamwood, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“lots of useful shops”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Well worth a vist with a selection of very good shops from restaurants craft stores flower shop and a deli butcher etc

Visited August 2013