“Addicted to curry” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Barnet, United Kingdom
“Addicted to curry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Came on a gourmet night with some freinds, the place was packed , luckily I'm a regular so they looked after me. food was good and the service was excellent like always. Will be a regular for a long time thank you

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

• Turkish first
Newcastle upon tyne
“Very nice!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant several times & once again the food was superb. The lamb was succulent & the side of vegetables was lovely. I chose a balti & once again was happy with everything. The only reason I didn't give it 5 was the sparkling water was warm!

Borehamwood
“Not at all good!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Service was awful, our food arrived an hour after ordering! The police arrived to support a contractor who they had not paid for work which had been done! All took place in our presence. A little awkward! One of the meals were wrong, the general cleanliness was horrid, our ten year old complained about state of the toilets! We will not be going back! They also left our empty plates in front of us for half an hour! We didn't bother with dessert! When we asked to speak to the manager we were told yes TOLD to wait! When he eventually got to us he did not really care, very disappointing experience, would not recommend. Much nicer places to visit in radlett.

Visited January 2014
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Good food, ugly restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

We very much enjoyed our food, very flavoursome, just what we wanted (although I feel there may have been MSG but not confirmed)

The restaurant however needs redecorating, very ugly, old fashioned and I was cold throughout the meal I had to keep my coat on :-S

I would go again for the food though...or maybe a takeaway would be better suited!

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
UK
“wouldn't go again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

Stale poppadams, strawberry lassi cloyingly sweet, otherwise food just about OK, service slow. Far from the best Indian meal or service we've experienced so given the vast choice of other Indian restaurants we won't be returning.

• Visited December 2013