“Terrible service, poor food”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Radlett
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Radlett offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Elstree, United Kingdom
“Terrible service, poor food”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Took ages for someone to show me to a table, took ages to take the order, took ages to bring the food, took ages to bring the bill, food was average to poor and small portions. When I complained all I got was a shrug.

• Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Meal”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Good food, quick and friendly service. Great selection of pizzas (as you would expect!) and everything always fresh and well presented. Nice to be able to sit outside.

1 Thank Spike927
“Not bad, but..”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Went to this restaurant with a group of seven last week because we had a voucher for a really good deal (two courses for £10). I went for the mozzarella and tomato starter which was really nice and fresh. I decided to go for something a bit different for the main, I'd never tried gorgonzola cheese before so I had the pizza. I didn't like it much, but I can't say it was bad because my friends finished it all for me! One of my group ordered one of the thin pizzas, which came out with a massive burnt hole in the middle. They took that one back and made another (which took some time), but the worst incident we had that evening was that my friend (who is a Muslim) ordered a vegetarian lasagne and was served a beef lasagne. Luckily he spotted it before he ate any, but I thought this was really bad. So he then also had to wait for them to bring his order. I would have expected them to offer him a discount for their mistake but they didn't. Overall, I thought this restaurant was ok, the atmosphere was pretty good for the group of us, the food was pretty good (in the end)

• Visited June 2014
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Smoke filled restaurant, Caesar salad with NO chicken!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Left restaurant with eyes streaming as the chefs burnt the pizzas which left the restaurant full of smoke which was extremely uncomfortable and the extractor didn't work properly. It was only after asking them to put the extractor on that they decided to open the door to get some air into the restaurant! My eyes were streaming for the rest of the afternoon, very unpleasant! To add to the uncomfortable atmosphere, if you like a chicken caesar salad without any chicken in it then you will enjoy it but extremely mean with the chicken, I found maybe 4 pieces in the entire salad!! Overall a very unpleasant experience never to be repeated! P.s. They need to equip the restaurant with a new extractor fan and when I spoke to the Supervisor that day he quoted "this can happen when the chefs cook a lot of food".

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank donna g
London, England, United Kingdom
“One of the best pizza expresses”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

You can see the chefs preparing your meal. It is a very busy restaurant but the food is really good, and is interestingly decorated, and clean. They know what a vegetarian is, that is why we will keep visiting.

• Visited November 2013