“Well worth a visit !!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth a visit !!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Went in for lunch, staff were very friendly. It was a lovely atmosphere and child friendly. Didn't have to wait too long for our food which was enjoyable and plentiful. I will be returning.

• Visited April 2014

“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We were so excited to finally have a greek restaurant in potters bar! We have got takeaway from here once and were very impressed with the quality of the food. Will definitely be visiting again!

1 Thank Martha K
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Traditional Greek Food”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

This place has not been open for too long and to say they were suffering teething problems is a major understatement! Service was slow for both takeaway customers and restaurant customers. These things happen. Since returning several times for both takeaways and a sit down meal, it appears that these teething problems have now been resolved. It's a good thing, because the food here is fantastic. Even when they made mistakes with my order, they were very apologetic and offered me free beer and food.

Being Greek Cypriot myself, I think this is closest I have come to finding a place close to my mother's cooking.

The food tastes better in a sit down meal as the kebabs are fresh of the skewer. The sheftalias are amazing (and don't repeat on you like most). The menu is very traditional home-cooked Greek food.

It's a family run restaurant and all the staff are pretty much all Greek. Most of the customers are Greek also. The staff are very friendly.

I love this place and I am so glad that there is finally a decent Greek restaurant in the area.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank George X
Hatfield, United Kingdom
“lovely food”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

well my wife and i decided to try out this new greek tavern in potter sbar, having driven past a few times thought it looked very cosy and welcoming.
food- well i had the mix grille and my wife had a chicken kebab, both was (lovely) cooked perfectly and the flavours was amazing, especially from the spicy sausage.
service was brilliant as we were looked after well.
will definitely be returning with our family and friends , looks like we have found our new weekender..

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great greek food”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have never been able to try authentic Greek cooked food before so this was an excellent introductory meal to their culture. The meat is grilled which in my opinion is the best way to cook meats as it adds quality flavour whilst not sacrificing the tenderness of the meat. My family members all thoroughly enjoyed the food. I'm sure if you visit you will definitely leave well fed as they are not shy on portion sizes.

• Visited February 2014