“Traditional, clean and welcoming”
Review of Tavernaki

Tavernaki
Ranked #6 of 58 Restaurants in Potters Bar
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is my second visit. The food was fresh and tasty. The service was quick attentive and friendly. Would highly recommend and I've been to a lot of Greek restaurants.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Went in for lunch, staff were very friendly. It was a lovely atmosphere and child friendly. Didn't have to wait too long for our food which was enjoyable and plentiful. I will be returning.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We were so excited to finally have a greek restaurant in potters bar! We have got takeaway from here once and were very impressed with the quality of the food. Will definitely be visiting again!

1  Thank Martha K
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This place has not been open for too long and to say they were suffering teething problems is a major understatement! Service was slow for both takeaway customers and restaurant customers. These things happen. Since returning several times for both takeaways and a sit down meal, it appears that these teething problems have now been resolved. It's a good thing, because the food here is fantastic. Even when they made mistakes with my order, they were very apologetic and offered me free beer and food.

Being Greek Cypriot myself, I think this is closest I have come to finding a place close to my mother's cooking.

The food tastes better in a sit down meal as the kebabs are fresh of the skewer. The sheftalias are amazing (and don't repeat on you like most). The menu is very traditional home-cooked Greek food.

It's a family run restaurant and all the staff are pretty much all Greek. Most of the customers are Greek also. The staff are very friendly.

I love this place and I am so glad that there is finally a decent Greek restaurant in the area.

1  Thank George X
Reviewed 20 February 2014

well my wife and i decided to try out this new greek tavern in potter sbar, having driven past a few times thought it looked very cosy and welcoming.
food- well i had the mix grille and my wife had a chicken kebab, both was (lovely) cooked perfectly and the flavours was amazing, especially from the spicy sausage.
service was brilliant as we were looked after well.
will definitely be returning with our family and friends , looks like we have found our new weekender..