“Great Food”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Went there with a group of friends, was treated to some great food, very attentive service, will def go again and highly recommend

15  Thank Shueb R

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went here on Sunday night for the buffet and was amazed at the selection of dishes available. Nine curries, salad, two kinds of rice and they brought out fresh starters for us. All very good, I used to think buffets where cheap and poor quality but this proved me wrong! Cheap but not poor quality at all.

The service was friendly, and they where clearly keen to make our visit enjoyable and it was. Potters bar is turning into a dining heaven!

15  Thank JacquiG383
Reviewed 25 May 2014

After moving to the area we wanted a new place to eat as we had tried everything on the menu at our previous Indian.

Food was fantastic! The best Tandoori Chicken i have eaten in a long time. The waiter (who I also assume was the owner) was very sweet and hard working.

I recognised him from the Chilli Raj and he told us that he had left there and all the management and staff have moved across to this new place. (No wonder things seem to be so bad at the other place! It all fell into place now.)

Lovely place to eat. Very clean and inviting. We have been back since with friends and the food was lovely.

Great service and a lovely evening. We went home nice and full!

19  Thank Food_Lover_PB
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went for a meal last night without the kids. We visited Shaad again but thought this time we would try from the menu and not the buffet. We were absolutely blown away! Lovely flavours, fresh ingredients and just really really lovely. Definitely the best Indian in Potters Bar!

19  Thank Food_Critic987
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Myself and my husband went to the Shaad last night. Plenty of buffet choice and all dishes delicious. Went back for more a few times. Service good and attentive without being intrusive.

17  Thank Linda W