Dawn and I got married on the 6th of July 2012 in Ringwood Hall in the Ringwood Suite. We booked it in September 2010 and for nearly two years leading up to the wedding the staff were absoluetly fantastic. I would call them professional and so much more, they became our friends. They are a business and like any business they want to make money, but the difference is the personal touches and greetings they gave us on every occasion we went to see them. John was our first appointment and after meeting him we booked on the spot. We met all the wedding staff over the next two years. We watched the staff in action at other weddings as we waited for appointments. Never once did we feel like we had chosen the wrong venue or people. We stayed from the 5th to the 8th July with our wedding on the 6th. The hotel facilties were more then adequate to meet the needs of us and our wedding party. Three nieces and nephews all under five years old loved the grounds and swimming pool facilites and Chesterfield is minutes away to vist the Spire and markets. Debbie was our MOC for the wedding and was fantastic, always on hand when needed and always ready to advise of timings etc.
John Ferguson had promised us sunshine for our wedding day as we were getting married in the grounds, unfortunatly he couldnt keep his promise but the staff did an amazing job of turning the Ringwood Suite around in time to host the ceremony and then again to host the wedding Breakfast.
From the cleaners up to the management everyone deserves credit, always friendly and welcoming and a major credit to the hotel.. I've not even mentioned the rooms, they are superb, dont take my word for it.. go and see for yourself and fall in love with the place like we did.. a must see
Stephen & Dawn Clarke
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ringwood Hall Hotel is a beautiful Georgian grade 11 listed Manor House set in 29 acres of award winning grounds. The hotel is easily accessed from junctions 29 & 30 of the M1, with free parking for over 150 vehicles. The hotel is set at the gateway to the magnificent Peak District National Park, while Chatsworth House, Bolsover Castle, Hardwick Hall and the many varied attractions of the Peak District are within easy travel. Ringwood Hall Hotel offers 74 en-suite bedrooms including three apartments, several four posters and ten feature rooms which have king or queen sized beds, power showers or corner baths, while all overnight guests enjoy complimentary membership to our Health & Fitness Club with indoor pool, sauna, steamroom and well equipped gymnasium. The hotel has a unique Victorian kitchen garden where herbs and vegetables grown are used in the food served in our Coach House Dining Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ringwood Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ringwood Hall Chesterfield
- Hotel Ringwood Hall
- Ringwood Hall Hotel Chesterfield/Brimington