Myself and my partner had our civil ceremony in September 2012. Scott was our master of ceremony who did a brilliant job in looking after us and our guests, we couldnt of asked for more from him. From the minute we booked we have had everything that we could of possibly wanted. The venue was amazing and the staff couldnt of been more helpful. We used recommended local buisnesses for things like chair covers etc and the rooms looked absolutely beautiful.
To anybody who is thinking about using Ringwood Hall Hotel, GO FOR IT!!
Claire and Emily.
Cheers Scotty you were GREAT!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ringwood Hall Hotel is a beautiful Georgian grade 11 listed Manor House set in 29 acres of grounds, with six acres of award winning formal gardens. The hotel is easily accessed from junctions 29 & 30 of the M1, with free parking for over 150 vehicles. The hotel is set at the gateway to the magnificent Peak District National Park, while Chatsworth House, Bolsover Castle, Hardwick Hall and the many varied attractions of the Peak District are within easy travel. Ringwood Hall Hotel offers 74 en-suite bedrooms including several suites, four posters and ten feature rooms which have king or queen sized beds, power showers or corner baths. The hotel has a unique Victorian kitchen garden where herbs and vegetables grown are used in the food served in our Coach House Dining Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Ringwood Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ringwood Hall Chesterfield
- Hotel Ringwood Hall
- Ringwood Hall Hotel Chesterfield/Brimington