Nice old building, plenty of parking, check in staff very efficient, room was spotless but a bit of a jaunt from reception. Beer expensive in the bar. Food also expensive but very nice posh nosh. I was staying with work mates on a training day the following morning.
A bit too overkill for a works training day but I didn't pay.
Very comfy bed.
Breakfast was top notch.
The sort of place to get married at rather than work at.
Young bar staff a bit dippy.
Now I am starting to sound like Victor Meldrew.
Well done, I couldn't find fault really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ringwood Hall Hotel is a beautiful Georgian grade 11 listed Manor House set in 29 acres of award winning grounds. The hotel is easily accessed from junctions 29 & 30 of the M1, with free parking for over 150 vehicles. The hotel is set at the gateway to the magnificent Peak District National Park, while Chatsworth House, Bolsover Castle, Hardwick Hall and the many varied attractions of the Peak District are within easy travel. Ringwood Hall Hotel offers 74 en-suite bedrooms including three apartments, several four posters and ten feature rooms which have king or queen sized beds, power showers or corner baths, while all overnight guests enjoy complimentary membership to our Health & Fitness Club with indoor pool, sauna, steamroom and well equipped gymnasium. The hotel has a unique Victorian kitchen garden where herbs and vegetables grown are used in the food served in our Coach House Dining Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ringwood Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ringwood Hall Chesterfield
- Hotel Ringwood Hall
- Ringwood Hall Hotel Chesterfield/Brimington