“A fairytale wedding”...”fantastic venue”...”brilliant food”...”beautiful setting”...”a real classy wedding”...these were just a few of the many glowing comments we got from our friends and family who attended our wedding on the 1st December 2013 at Ringwood Hall Hotel. We had the perfect day, the food was brilliant and portions were very generous, the layout and setting of the Ringwood suite for our ceremony, meal and evening reception was beautiful and the staff were absolutely fantastic. The grounds had so many unique settings for photographs. The suite we had overnight included in our package was very luxurious and was a perfect end to our day, especially with our late supper plate waiting for us. The wedding package we booked far exceeded our expectations, the kids absolutely loved Santa’s chocolate goody bags and the choir singing Christmas carols added a special note to the arrival drinks. We were absolutely thrilled with everything and cannot find one negative thing to say, we can’t wait to go back on our anniversary and use the facilities which we didn’t have the time to even see never mind use. An extra special mention to our wedding co-ordinator Lindsay who was always on hand for help and advice and who co-ordinated everything to a tee, John our master of ceremonies who was an absolute star and made sure our day ran smoothly, Alan one of the waiting staff who worked non-stop during the meal to ensure everyone was topped up and who sought us out even after his long shift to wish us a long and happy marriage, and lastly to Kath and her team at Classy Weddings who made the chairs and tables look very Christmassy and which tied in with our theme. We would recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding, we could not have chosen better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ringwood Hall Hotel is a beautiful Georgian grade 11 listed Manor House set in 29 acres of award winning grounds. The hotel is easily accessed from junctions 29 & 30 of the M1, with free parking for over 150 vehicles. The hotel is set at the gateway to the magnificent Peak District National Park, while Chatsworth House, Bolsover Castle, Hardwick Hall and the many varied attractions of the Peak District are within easy travel. Ringwood Hall Hotel offers 74 en-suite bedrooms including three apartments, several four posters and ten feature rooms which have king or queen sized beds, power showers or corner baths, while all overnight guests enjoy complimentary membership to our Health & Fitness Club with indoor pool, sauna, steamroom and well equipped gymnasium. The hotel has a unique Victorian kitchen garden where herbs and vegetables grown are used in the food served in our Coach House Dining Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ringwood Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ringwood Hall Chesterfield
- Hotel Ringwood Hall
- Ringwood Hall Hotel Chesterfield/Brimington