We've just returned from a 2 night break at the Ringwood Hall Hotel and we had a fantastic time. The Hotel is wonderful and the grounds are well maintained and overall it is a beautiful setting. We stayed in a room in the Bothy Lodge which is a building separate to the Hotel but only a very short walk to the Hotel's amenities. If you love the peace and quiet these rooms are ideal for you. We would give top marks for every aspect of the hotel. We had to amend the dates of our booking on a couple of occasions and the Hotel staff did this without any fuss and ensured that we could enjoy our break. The reception staff were brilliant and the bar staff and restaurant staff were also excellent and went over and above their call of duty to assist us and other hotel guests. The staff were all very polite and professional. The design and layout of our room was of a very high standard and was extremely clean and adequately stocked. We had 3 large windows to look out over a garden area which was much better than having one window in a long hotel corridor. There was plenty of parking spaces available and we had peace and quiet throughout our stay. This was our first trip to the Peak District and we will be returning and we will definitely be staying again at the Ringwood Hall Hotel. We would just like to thank all the staff for making our stay memorable and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ringwood Hall Hotel is a beautiful Georgian grade 11 listed Manor House set in 29 acres of grounds, with six acres of award winning formal gardens. The hotel is easily accessed from junctions 29 & 30 of the M1, with free parking for over 150 vehicles. The hotel is set at the gateway to the magnificent Peak District National Park, while Chatsworth House, Bolsover Castle, Hardwick Hall and the many varied attractions of the Peak District are within easy travel. Ringwood Hall Hotel offers 74 en-suite bedrooms including several suites, four posters and ten feature rooms which have king or queen sized beds, power showers or corner baths. The hotel has a unique Victorian kitchen garden where herbs and vegetables grown are used in the food served in our Coach House Dining Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Ringwood Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ringwood Hall Chesterfield
- Hotel Ringwood Hall
- Ringwood Hall Hotel Chesterfield/Brimington