Short mid week break. Found staff rude and unhelpful. Noisy rooms due to main road outside. Bathroom not been cleaned and marks found on supposedly "clean" sheets. Took 2 trips to reception to rectify.
Will not be booking again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ringwood Hall Hotel is a beautiful Georgian grade 11 listed Manor House set in 29 acres of grounds, with six acres of award winning formal gardens. The hotel is easily accessed from junctions 29 & 30 of the M1, with free parking for over 150 vehicles. The hotel is set at the gateway to the magnificent Peak District National Park, while Chatsworth House, Bolsover Castle, Hardwick Hall and the many varied attractions of the Peak District are within easy travel. Ringwood Hall Hotel offers 74 en-suite bedrooms including several suites, four posters and ten feature rooms which have king or queen sized beds, power showers or corner baths. The hotel has a unique Victorian kitchen garden where herbs and vegetables grown are used in the food served in our Coach House Dining Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Ringwood Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ringwood Hall Chesterfield
- Hotel Ringwood Hall
- Ringwood Hall Hotel Chesterfield/Brimington