Wedding on the 8th March 2014
What can we say! From the moment we went to the first open day we fell for this venue and its staff! Ringwood are 100% behind you when it comes to planning your wedding with them. It’s the only venue we went to where we were asked what we wanted to do and not how we could be crowbarred into a very standard wedding package like we had at some other venues. They have so many options and I can truly say our day was tailor made to what we as a couple wanted.
The venue is stunning, we had so many comments from our guests at how beautiful the venue was and how much space there was. We had some wonderful photos taken in the grounds and it was great to find a venue both beautiful on the inside and the out! The grounds are immaculate and the rooms were very comfortable, clean and spacious. We stayed in room 121 as our honeymoon suite and would highly recommend it for something extra special: it is beautifully decorated and the bath tub was fantastic! We used the Ringwood suite for our wedding ceremony and our receptions for the day and evening and it looked beautiful. There was ample space for our 70 day guests and a 30 piece concert band in the wedding ceremony; it proved to be a very versatile space and the turnarounds were done with very little disruption. The food was delicious and everyone loved our afternoon tea and evening hog roast! We were all amazed at how much food we got and it really was fantastic food; it was worth every penny that we paid for it!
The staff; we cannot thank them enough for their time and help in creating the most amazing day. All the staff have been so friendly and supportive through the whole process, they really have made the whole thing so easy and they have been a pleasure to work with. The wedding team have been so helpful and we both felt very comfortable working with them to create our special day. The actual wedding day itself went ahead without a single problem or issue and John and his team of staff on the day were amazing at ensuring the day went without a hitch. Every single staff member we met were helpful and we truly cannot thank them enough for all their help.
If you're planning a wedding in South Yorkshire - this is THE place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ringwood Hall Hotel is a beautiful Georgian grade 11 listed Manor House set in 29 acres of award winning grounds. The hotel is easily accessed from junctions 29 & 30 of the M1, with free parking for over 150 vehicles. The hotel is set at the gateway to the magnificent Peak District National Park, while Chatsworth House, Bolsover Castle, Hardwick Hall and the many varied attractions of the Peak District are within easy travel. Ringwood Hall Hotel offers 74 en-suite bedrooms including three apartments, several four posters and ten feature rooms which have king or queen sized beds, power showers or corner baths, while all overnight guests enjoy complimentary membership to our Health & Fitness Club with indoor pool, sauna, steamroom and well equipped gymnasium. The hotel has a unique Victorian kitchen garden where herbs and vegetables grown are used in the food served in our Coach House Dining Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ringwood Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ringwood Hall Chesterfield
- Hotel Ringwood Hall
- Ringwood Hall Hotel Chesterfield/Brimington