“Good lunch”
Review of Gusto Heswall

Gusto Heswall
Ranked #10 of 76 Restaurants in Heswall
Price range: US$26 - US$59
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for lunch I have to be on a no carb diet due to health reasons so I ordered the Caesar salad with extra chicken good job I had the extra chicken as not much in the salad mostly leaves croutons were nice, hubby had a mixed platter of meat and olives which he thoroughly enjoyed, we have been before and had soup which was great, no soup today but it is summer.
So good food, good service.

GustoHeswallGM, Business Development Manager at Gusto Heswall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been quite a few times over the years and it is pretty good all the time. I am just put off going back by the pressured tipping. Having it added to your bill? Is this really tipping? I don't think so. Am I the only one bothered by this?

I always leave a tip after I ask them to remove it from the bill, sometimes more than the 'enforced' tip! Just leaves the whole event on a bit of a low note.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

As locals, we've been visiting Gusto since it was established and never been disappointed. My wife and I visited to celebrate her birthday and we were again very satisfied with our experience and delighted with our food. We dined on the first night of the new menu and we were guided through the selection by our waitress.
The 2/3 course special menu is excellent value for money and the wines selection is extensive (we had a superbly light and crisp Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc).

GustoHeswallGM, Business Development Manager at Gusto Heswall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal here. The restaurant deco is stylish and the staff very friendly. Menu covers a vast array of food and drink.
Only down side was mushrooms in my carbonara which was asked as a optional extra with chicken, I said no thanks but was still included. No dramas though as I just picked them out. Overall really nice.

GustoHeswallGM, Business Development Manager at Gusto Heswall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hi David, Thank you for your lovely review. I apologise for the mistake made to your dish! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We had an evening meal at Gustos. The staff were pleasant and helpful. We had lamb cacciatore and pork. Both were very good and reasonably priced. The deserts were also very good. My only concern was the price of the wines which I thought was a bit expensive.

GustoHeswallGM, Business Development Manager at Gusto Heswall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you for the 4 star review William. We hope to see you again soon!