“BEWARE”
Review of Heswall Golf Club

Heswall Golf Club
Ranked #4 of 8 things to do in Heswall
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I recently visited Heswall Golf Club for a competition that had been arranged 12 months in advance the green fees had been paid and I travelled over 100 miles to get there. When we arrived the greens were being cored and in my opinion unplayable, they were covered in sand and made putting a lottery. The rest of the course was OK. but it is not a memorable experience I think there are far better courses in the area Caldy for one. The fact that Heswall refused to apologise for the conditions or refund our green fees must tell you something about the club money money money ! I wont be returning.

9  Thank stevev0

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Played at Heswall Golf Club in the Wirral Classic.It was by far the weakest of the four courses played & the greens were poor after necessary routine maintenance.It was a pity that the work hadn't been done a few weeks earlier to allow the greens to recover.There are few memorable holes & it is completely eclipsed by Royal Liverpool & Wallasey golf clubs.I would not consider it a course to play for a casual game of golf.

4  Thank travelling-golfer-uk