“Best coffee in heswall”

Heswall Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Heswall
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Best coffee in heswall, great scones and lovely brekkies. Not too be missed. Staff lovely and very helpful. Very clean.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

First through the door this morning! We had a great brunch before going to Clatterbridge hospital to see my father in law. Great decor, friendly staff, freshly cooked food. Excellent presentation, smashed avocado and poached eggs for me, my wife had fluffy welsh Rabbit with crispy bacon. Off the the beaten track little hidden gem. Highly recommended will be back soon.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We are really particular about our coffee, and the coffee at seawall coffee house is absolutely delicious. I also had the homemade soup....Tomato, red pepper and goats cheese. Really, really tasty. I'd definitely recommend this place.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

In an age where everyone can boil milk and add a shot then call it coffee it is really good to find a coffee shop who understands the art of making coffee.
Yes some may say over priced to me you get what you pay for and for me the price matches the quality.
The laid back approach is ideal but they do make every effort to ensure you have an enjoyable visit.

Clearly has a regular set off customers as can you can tell when the staff know their preferred order as they come in.
Ideal place to relax and enjoy proper coffee

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I used to use costa and Rubens for my morning coffee, but now Heswall Coffee House is my No1 choice.

It leaves the other coffee shops in Heswall behind when it comes to service, friendliness, quality of coffee and price.

Also, their scones are amazing!

Date of visit: June 2018