“FIRST CLASS TURKISH”
Review of Azure Mediteranean Restaurant - CLOSED

Azure Mediteranean Restaurant
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
UK
“FIRST CLASS TURKISH”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

First class service, good food cooked under your eyes
Cannot fault the place. The very opposite of the greasy kebab house

Visited March 2014

Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“The Best food on the Wirral (in my opinion)”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Found this little gem by accident summer 2013, we have since become regulars at Antep! Beautiful food, not to be compared with your regular kebab house! Everything is lovingly prepared and the restaurant has a very welcoming feeling. I would highly recommend this place, although don't tell too many people as I won't be able to get a table!

Wirral, United Kingdom
“WOW! What a great Turkish food!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Greeted by 2 lovely brothers , and fantastic food, .
This little Turkish restaurant is the Jewel in the Nile in Hoylake !
Amazing food, our mouths were still watering the following day just thinking about the delicious flavours of the food, and the starters , we'll just wow, can't wait to go back , very reasonable prices too.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dianekelly
Merseyside
“Lovely food, relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We've been here a couple of times and both times have been great. We went early as our little one is only 3, but it is great place to take children as the staff are really lovely with them. The food is fresh and tasty and the open grill reminds me of places a Turkish friend would take me to in London in the heart of the Turkish community. Lots of mezze choices for us vegetarians, less on main courses but my daughter ordered an additional starter instead. Recommended.

• Visited January 2014
West Kirby, United Kingdom
“Simply delicious food!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This is my fourth time visiting now which by my reckoning makes it one of my favourite local places to eat since I first visited. Simple plus and minus list will explain why:

Positives:
The food is simply delicious. Everything is cooked beautifully and the flavours are fantastic.
The cuisine is one of my favourites and it is done very well here with only Elif on Lark Lane being a similar quality.
They always add some nice touches to your dinner. Last night we were sent out a nice little pot of olives whilst we waited for the mezze to start, followed by their delicious bread and tzatziki. At the end of the meal they send out lovely turkish delight.
The prices are very reasonable and you are fed very well for my medium appetite.
The smell of the BBQ is one of the most enticing auras known to man.
There is a friendly relaxed vibe to the place.

Negatives:
The service is a little lacking attention. You can see some real attention to the genuine regulars however a little more to the rest of us wouldn't do any harm.

As you can see it is a bit of a none contest between the positives and negatives. Don't get me wrong, Anteq BBQ is not the ultimate restaurant, the best food in the world or an elegant dining experience. It doesn't try to be though and is a fantastic example of good honest food over everything else.

• Visited January 2014