“Excellent service”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We visited this restaurant as a group of 8. All of our meals were delivered at the same time, we were given bread and olives to eat while waiting for our starters. Food was fantastic, really well cooked and flavoured beautifully. The staff were really nice, we had a heavily pregnant lady with us who was getting quite warm, they brought her out towels and a lovely scented spray to cool her down, very nice touch. Great customer service. They started cleaning the kitchen while we were getting ready to leave, all large applicances were on wheels and were pulled out and cleaned behind. Nothing was left unclean. Will definitely be eating here again, hopefully very soon. They also do a takeaway menu.

2  Thank BeverleyWirral

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Interior is a bit outdated and old fashioned but don't be fooled, the food is delicious. My friends and I shared prawns, Turkish sausage and feta filo wraps for starters and they were all delicious. For main I had lamb chops which were lovely, cooked well and served with rice and salad. My partner had chicken wings in a BBQ style sauce and that was also very good (hence stealing more than my fair share!) I found the portions to vary in size- one friend had a relatively small meal compared to my boyfriend, causing a bit of 'meal envy' but this was only a small issue. We didn't indulge in dessert but the baklava sounded nice!! Prices were reasonable also so we would go back...or being local we could also get takeaway which they said they do too.

3  Thank Venus_1n_furs
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My family and I eat out a lot and can be fussy about the quality of our food, after reading about Anteq in the news paper a while ago I have always wanted to give it a go, we have just got back and all I can say is the place is amazing and I would defiantly recommend, we will be going again for sure.

2  Thank Lewjd
Reviewed 6 May 2014

You really must try this restaurant. I have been here on many occasions and I would highly recommend this place. Top quality food and friendly staff all at reasonable prices. A must try!

1  Thank Charles472014
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I arrived to be warmly greeted and shown to our seats. The waiter explained the menu and we shared a delicious selection of starters and main courses. Absolutely faultless. Highly recommended!!

4  Thank Graham B