Monte Carlo Restaurant, Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I went to Monte Carlo with friends I had not seen in a while, the staff made are night they where attentive but not pushy, the food was fabulous, but as we were catching up on are tales the night had gone so fast, we all decided we would meet again next month in Monte Carlo, well recommended, see you this month...

2  Thank Shelly M

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Well can honestly say this was worst meal I've had in a long time food was obviously warmed up and not very well, we were in and out within 40 minutes which included choosing and eating a two course meal, service was poor, not once were we asked if everything was ok even tho I had pushed all my sauce to one side as it was bitter and unpleasant however the ravioli it's self was nice but Luke warm, my partner had wild mushroom risotto which was also not pleasant as it tasted like they had used dried mushrooms that had not been soaked long enough.

2  Thank butterflyCumbria
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I went to Monte Carlo with my boyfriend and have to say we both had a truly lovely evening. Both of our meals were amazing, without breaking the bank. You can tell all the food is prepared fresh in the kitchen, each bite so flavoursome. I would highly recommend the monk fish as a main. My boyfriend had the steak, so juicy and cooked perfectly. As the weathers been so lovely we booked a table outside. All the staff were very attentive, never letting our drinks empty, and even having a laugh with us at the table. This is most definitely the nicest restaurant I have been to over in the Wirrel and we will be returning for many more enjoyable evenings!

1  Thank NaomiJames
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I visited this restaurant during the open golf tournament having eaten before and found it to be very reasonable. I found that the breakfast which I had previously paid 7.95 for was now 12.95. On further investigation I discovered that they had left the pre golf menu under the new one and everything had gone up, although only by a pound. I have frequently eaten there on a Monday and have taken advantage of the Monday night offer but will avoid in future. The breakfast was nice, but not worth 12.95, more like 6.95.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Called here for a coffee and thought the place was superb - looks great and very well presented. The waiter couldnt have been more pleasant and was so nice greeting other people to the restaurant. He obviously had a good following and was so helpful and charming to a group of very slow older persons.The coffee was excellent and would be returning to sample the food. Everything very clean and crisp.

1  Thank Howard-Liverpool