“Great fresh food , best place for your curry night”
Review of Curry Garden

Curry Garden
Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in Hoylake
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Wife had Chicken Sashlic I had Chicken Tikka Dhansak both large portions very reasonable price ,take your own drink , quick pleasant service , not many seats so it always looks busy , definitely recommended

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten takeaways from the Curry Garden quite a few times now. I find the food to be average and sometimes very bland / too sweet. I like my curries to pack a bit of a punch and I find even ordering the hottest curry in the menu left me disappointed and I am no crazy chilli head! Maybe it's just me... as the reviews tend to be overwhelmingly positive? On a more positive note, I find the staff to be very friendly and courteous but unfortunately I won't be returning for food anytime soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Best Indian restaurant that I've been to in a long time. Lovely food and at reasonable prices. Quality and you can bring your own drinks too.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Visited here with family. On arriving we found our table wasn't available and we had to wait about 10 minutes until the diners finished up their drinks. This is a small restaurant with insufficient room for people to be waiting.
Once seated we ordered quickly and chose an assortment of entrees, curries, rice and naan bread. The food arrived without delay and portion sizes were large. None of us finished our meal despite it being tasty. There was just so much.
The staff were friendly and the place was very clean. Despite it's small size and a huge party being seated nearby there was no problem with noise and we could easily hear each other.
This was a nice place and I would go again.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

In a stay of 4 days I went twice to this place. The curries are really good. I would recommend prebooking as the place is full up on weekends