“Excellent B&B”

Pendragon House Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hoylake
Pendragon House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Hoylake B&B and Inns
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent B&B”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great location for exploring The Wirral. Perfect B&B and good value for money. Comfortable room, well equipped and warm. Good breakfast choice. Nothing too much trouble. Highly recommended - you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 December 2013

After yet another long day, work have booked me into this hotel, I was thinking yet another flee pit for the night, how wrong I was.
I was welcomed by Peter and Susan at the door to one of the cleanest and best places iv ever stayed at, the rooms are finished to a very high standard including the bathroom with a powerful shower (not the normal dribble).
The rooms are large and have all you would expect plus more.
If your up near Birkenhead, Hoylake is about 15 minutes drive away and well worth it.
I for one will be using this place when I'm up here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Ringwood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

Travelled up to Tranmere to see our football team AFC Bournemouth play and decided to stop over for 1 night to break the long journey and discovered The Pendragon on this site and being in Hoylake it was nearby and the reviews looked good so decided to book the family room which was ideal as I was with my wife and my 13 year old son so we had a huge double bed and a single bed in a very spacious room . We were greeted on arrival by Peter the owner and he couldn't have been more helpful and advised us on places to eat locally and we decided on a Greek restaurant in town called Athena which was great value and delicious . The Pendragon is a large house and is immaculately clean and beautifully furnished and the breakfast was wonderfull and enjoyed immensely by all 3 of us and the fried eggs were the most golden I think I have ever had and is cooked by Peters wife while he is being a fine host . The icing on the cake for me was that Peter is a member of a nearby very famous golf course and myself and my son who are keen golf fans had a guided tour of the club by Jimmy the clubs 80 year old starter who is a real character and this was arranged with Peters help , my son particularly enjoyed seeing Tiger Woods 2 iron and score cards from when he won The Open there . Would definitely stay again if ever in the area again .

• Stayed April 2013
4 Thank John_ashby
Gosport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We have just made our third visit to Pendragon , we were not disappointed . Still as comfortable as we first enjoyed. This visit was to cheer on our son who was running in the Liverpool half marathon. I had misread the time of breakfast starting thinking it was at 7am , Infact it was not available until 7.30 , Peter was still in bed when we found out our breakfast may have to be forgone! However Sue said don't worry I'll get him up ! Peter provided us with his usual high standard of cuisine and we were off to Liverpool City before 8am. I almost don't want to share T,his treasure but feel it would be a disservice not too ! Thanks for the bar of chocolate in our room too ...

Room Tip: Number 1 for the size of the bed. Number 4 for family room
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 September 2012

What a gem!. We booked a last minute break to go & see the Ladies Open in Hoylake. Peter offered us a small room (his last room available)which we snapped up quickly as I could find no other accomodation. When we arrived we were stunned, the room was beautiful and certainly wasn't small!. Peter & Sue were charming. The breakfast was better than I have had in some five star hotels. We would definately stay here again should be be visiting Liverpool.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2012

This place is a real gem, we stayed here after we couldn't get into the holiday inn, and were very well looked after. The room we had was large and comfortable, with a big bathroom. The owners couldn't have been more helpful with local tips, and the breakfast was excellent.
Its a short walk to the station with frequent trains straight into the centre of Liverpool, and much easier than driving and parking.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Kendal, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We had a lovely four nights stay here, with a host who was attentive, helpful and knowledgable.
We had a nice clean,satisfactory en-suite room. Breakfasts were superb with a wide choice to choose from, they'd even get something in specially if required.
We would recommend this to friends (but don't want too many folk finding this place), although,
during the Golfing season, you'd need to book way in advance. Plenty places to visit within a short
distance. We will be back!!.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank B-J-Sound
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoylake
Holiday Inn Express Liverpool Hoylake
Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel
Wyngate
Wyngate
#1 of 7 in Hoylake

Been to Pendragon House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!