“This place is a Goldmine !!!”
Review of The Yog Bar

The Yog Bar
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Hoylake
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Cheshire, United Kingdom
182 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,117 helpful votes
“This place is a Goldmine !!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Take the children to this place and you will never get them home. Nice place the girls are onto a winner in a great spot !!!!

1 Thank RobsterWirral

Wirral,uk
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A healthy treat”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The Yog Bar is great for children who want a treat after school. we went it and I was able to have yoghurt with fruit but my children had yoghurt with a variety of chocolate topping - one even had hot peanut butter sauce, which she loved. Buy one and take it on the beach ....

Wirral & France
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“fab feelgood. place”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My first visit recommended by my daughter who is a regular. Lovely way to spend an hour yoga are fantastic with plenty of choice atmosphere chilled out. Without being over the top. So clean you could literally eat off the floor. Great for kids, teens and the young at heart with a very warm welcome and a chat with the staff if you want. Great value and something different what's not to like will definitely be returning.

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic 😃”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My recent experience at the yog bar was a great one. After recently moving to Hoylake, I found it to be an exciting establishment great for family days out with a wide range of flavours and toppings. The staff were very informative and helpful as my eldest daughter is allergic to nuts.
We will most definitely be coming back!
Thanks YOG BAR

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Healthy Options Abound”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Following a spell in hospital, my doctors told me to radically change my diet.
I went to the Yog Bar to investigate their healthy options range, was I surprised!!!!!!
Totally satisfied with what I was offered, and the the young lady behind the counter was knowledgeable and helpful, a trait sadly lacking in some establishments these days.

My friends are coming to visit from Scotland shortly this will be our first port of call for the silver surfers no matter what age you are you can enjoy this frozen yogurt.

Visited March 2014