“Great food great location poor attitude given by one rude and obnoxious member of staff.”

Pesto at the Dibbinsdale Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Bromborough B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I visited here with my children and was wrongly charged on the bill for an adult drink for my child, even though my child's drink was supposedly free on the children's menu. When I politely pointed this out I was told it was MY fault for not specifying that I wanted the FREE drink I was entitled to...I just asked for a regular drink. The rude and arrogant member of staff had a bad attitude an a 'couldn't care less' way of speaking to a new customer. I consider myself a polite person as I work in customer services myself. It is not the money I am so disgruntled with, it is the way I was spoken to as if I am a child myself.

• Stayed: March 2014
Emma P, Public Relations Manager at Pesto at the Dibbinsdale Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to look into your concerns in more depth. Your feedback is very important to us so to we would ask if you could please visit the feedback page on our website and we will look into the matter. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

we recently stayed here for 2 nights to attend a family funeral in Bebington & what a find! The rooms were clean & very comfortable. The restaurant is tastefully decorated & absolutely spotless. The staff are excellent. Nothing was too much trouble & they all seemed as though they actually enjoyed being there which made our dining experience a real pleasure on both nights.
The location is also lovely & we did manage to find time for a quick stroll down the road from the inn where we found the Dibbinsdale Nature Reserve.
We will definitely stay there again when we go back to visit relatives.
Perfect.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Barkers706
Emma P, Public Relations Manager at Pesto at the Dibbinsdale Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review and kind remarks after your recent stay. We are so glad you found our hotel great value for money and hope to see you at Pesto at the Dibbinsdale Inn again very soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

The room was large but very cold, clean and comfortable , the bathroom was so small that you couldn't even turn around without banging into something and the radiator behind the bathroom door was rotting and dirty. A comfortable sleep. Breakfast was of a good quality and staff were great.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma C
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

This is the third time I have stayed here and every time it just gets better! The rooms are really well presented, the food is amazing and the staff are so very friendly. Looking forward to my next visit.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your lovely review after your recent stay. So glad you enjoyed our Inn and found the service excellent, as well as enjoying the restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Booked here for one night, a lovely little inn with lots of character. We found the room to be very clean and tidy and staff very helpful and polite especially the lady who checked us in and the lovely breakfast waitress. We didn't eat in the restaurant at night but did have breakfast which was very nice. The inn is about two mins in the car to bromborough station which takes you into liverpool in about 20 mins. Would not he site to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SarahLL5
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights whilst working away from home and would have no hesitation in booking for another stay.
All the staff were very welcoming and they were kind enough to let me check in during the early hours of Monday morning even though reception is normally closed overnight.
This place serves awesome fresh Italian tapas dishes which is great if you want several for a meal or just one dish with a drink at the bar.There is a sophisticated ambience to the place which was not ruined by the fact that it was very busy every night.
The rooms,although not oversized,are very well appointed with fresh linen and towels every day.
Overall this is a brilliant hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank ajkingof7
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I recently stayed for a week whilst visiting Clatterbridge hospital. I can honestly say this was an excellent choice. The bedrooms are clean, tidy and very comfortable. The food - Italian style tapas with an excellent menu. The food was delicious, service very good and quick. Located in a nice quiet area yet a few minutes walk to the station and 20 mins later your in L/pool City centre or 15mins in historic Chester without the hassle of finding a car park. Every member of staff I met during my stay was so friendly and helpful and are a credit to the Dibbinsdale.
I wish the hotel and staff all the very best for the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Emma P, Public Relations Manager at Pesto at the Dibbinsdale Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thank you so much for your lovely review of our hotel and restaurant. Glad you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your kind words about the staff and service levels and we will make sure that this is highlighted to our team.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bromborough
Central Liverpool
The Jug & Bottle
#1 of 1 in Heswall
Travelodge Bromborough Hotel
#2 of 3 in Bromborough

Been to Pesto at the Dibbinsdale Inn? Share your experiences!