“Hen Night”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Post code is CH62 3PN
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Brilliant night.Fantastic service,couldn't do enough for you and the staff were friendly and on top form.Food was lovely.Had a lovely eve.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Terrible service and attitude, the food was awful and our deserts which was crumble with custard and
Bourbon cake with ice cream were ice cold.
We complained and they blamed the new polish chefs.
Waited 10 minutes for our new warm deserts to be served but gave up waiting.
Never going back again
The manager needs a kick up the......

2  Thank Phil C
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I often visit F & B's with my other half, and we have never been dissatisfied.
Yet again, on our most recent visit, the food was excellent, always to a very high standard, and the service brilliant.
On entering the building we are always greeted with smiling faces and nothing is ever too much trouble for the staff.
Big thank you to Diane for looking after us on our last visit. A very enjoyable night was had by us.

Well done F & B's!!! Keep up the good work guys :)
We can't wait to see the new menu.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been here quite a few times for breakfast and for the odd meal but went yesterday and was more disappointed than ever enough to review it here to be honest.
We were shown to the table and asked if we wanted drinks which we ordered and then any garlic bread or dough-balls to which my daughter off course said "yes dough balls please" then the waitress ignored me and my other daughter and walked off!
It would have been nice as well if the waitress had let us look at the lunch menu first before asking about dough-balls or garlic bread as we ended up paying twice as much for my daughters dough-balls.
As I sat down I couldn't put my arms or hands on the table as it was so sticky so I waited until I could get a waitress's attention (which wasn't until the drinks arrived) and when I asked she just managed to stop herself pulling a face...but it was already half way there and I saw it! ....and she did clean the tops but the edges were still sticky which I did myself with a serviette.
We always seem to get the same waitress taking the food order and she's very good and attentive and the the food was hot enough but mediocre in comparison to other Frankie & Benny's I have visited recently like Stevenage.
Been disappointing now for a while and I tend to go as I'm not a pizza Hut fan but I wont be going again to be honest I would rather wait another 15 minutes and go home and eat.
Good luck when Nandos opens across the road!!

3  Thank Cassera
Reviewed 18 May 2014

What has happened to F&B bromborough? We have this evening visited for my son's birthday and will not be coming back. The service, with very few other diners was extremely slow - 30 minutes for a drink and over an hour before our main courses arrived - which were wrong. We had to chase up our order and drinks and watched as other diners arriving after us were served quicker. This visit follows another awful visit about 2 months ago with slow service and a visit 2 weeks ago by the children their grandparents in which the food was cold and service slow.

3  Thank Neil1807