Room clean and tidy with comfortable bed, would benefit from having a pay TV channel.
Pool wonderful 23mts ideal for descent swimmers with sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. Breakfast was all you could ask for, full English, cereals, fruit and pastries etc. Plus ladies in restaurant very friendly and helpful.
Had a curry next door in the Victory pub, rubbish total waste of money!
The Hotel was placed ten mins from tunnel 25 min journey to seaside town of Southport lovely place for every age group. Five mins to Ferry terminal brill crossing with commentary of the history of Liverpool.
Sunlight village worth a visit 5 mins from hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Wirral is only minutes from the M53 and is an ideal location from which to discover the Wirral Peninsula and all that North Wales has to offer. Then there's the historic Roman City of Chester in one direction, the bustling city of Liverpool in the other. Between them, they'll provide hours of fun and entertainment for all the family. Village Hotel Wirral has 117 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Village Hotel Wirral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devere Village Hotel And Leisure Club Wirral
- Village Hotel Leisure Wirral
- Village Hotel Bromborough