I stayed at this hotel on 12th April 2014 with 5 of my friends. We went for my birthday and wanted to stay at a spa hotel and then to go into Liverpool in the evening.
We never actually made the swimming pool because we had lunch at the hotel and it was a lovely day so we stayed in the restaurant having a few drinks. The Hotel staff were lovely and they had a Starbucks Coffee within the hotel. Booking a taxi from reception was great and it wasn't too far away for us to get into Liverpool. Breakfast was in the Italian Restaurant within the Hotel and that was lovely too. Again all the staff were friendly and very helpful. I would definitely stay again and I would stay as a couple of even take the kids for a weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Wirral is only minutes from the M53 and is an ideal location from which to discover the Wirral Peninsula and all that North Wales has to offer. Then there's the historic Roman City of Chester in one direction, the bustling city of Liverpool in the other. Between them, they'll provide hours of fun and entertainment for all the family. Village Hotel Wirral has 117 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Wirral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devere Village Hotel And Leisure Club Wirral
- Village Hotel Leisure Wirral
- Village Hotel Bromborough