Lowest prices for your stay
£76
£76
Get rewarded with One Key
Vio.com
£57
3,234 results
All reviews leisure facilities club room the pub lovely hotel great facilities port sunlight would stay again food was lovely comfy bed a lovely stay evening meal great value for money steam room gym wirral liverpool starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2024

The Starbucks here is brilliant, as is the hotel, but this review is specifically about the staff in the Starbucks.

I have been frequenting this Starbucks in person and online for a while now. Every time, it is a positive experience. The staff are friendly and always accommodating. I apologise if I've forgotten names, but Noel and Ste make it a laugh and are fab staff members.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Wayne Evans, General Manager at Village Hotel Wirral, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2024

Dear 4nickyf,

Thank you for very much for sharing your review and I am pleased to to read also you have made use of online ordering also.
Hope to keep welcoming you back again an again in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2024

We grabbed a drink and something to eat at the Starbucks in the hotel and received great service from a friendly member of staff there called Noah or Noel I think it was. They also recommended the new blondie, which my friend had whilst I stuck with my usual cinnamon swirl. Both were very nice indeed😋🍰

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Z8888RBdeanr,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience and the great service, where we hope to keep welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2024

Ste always greets me with a warm smile and welcome. He will make drink suggestions when I am unsure of what drink to order, and his descriptions are really thorough and detailed. His coffees taste the best! I always look forward to my coffee when it is made by Ste.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear 878drews,

I am pleased to read on how much you enjoyed the service you received and hope to keep welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2024

We (family of 4) stayed for 2 nights in February for a family occasion. It was easy to park after a long drive from Scotland. We received a very warm welcome at reception on arrival. Our room was spacious, modern and spotlessly clean. We used the bar restaurant for dinner and the service and food choices were outstanding. After a day out the next day we used the pool facilities which were great too. We slept well in the comfortable beds. We really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel. Excellent facilities and very friendly staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear H9664HFrichardm,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and I was so pleased to read on how much you and your family enjoyed your stay with us.
It was great to read on how much you enjoyed the facilities we have on offer, along with the service you received from the teams.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2024

Lovely stay at a great hotel. All the team at this hotel made our stay enjoyable. Live singer in the evening when we used the bar area. Delicious breakfast in the morning with plenty of choice. Lovely hotel.

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear wendy2782024,

So pleased to read on how much you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again soon.