“good stay”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Bromborough
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“good stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have stayed here a few times over the last year and have always enjoyed My stay the rooms are big and beds very comfortable and found the staff very helpful especially Kim on reception who is a very pleasant girl .

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rloy186525

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my mum whilst my Dad was undergoing surgery in Clatterbridge. The staff were so friendly and helpful, they really did go the extra mile. They often asked how my Dad was getting on and checked mum was OK. We were unsure how long we needed our room but this was not a problem for them to manage and when I came home and my brother came to stay with my mum they changed our twin room ready for him and made him welcome. The Hungry Horse attached to the hotel served good food and we soon got to know the staff who also delivered excellent customer service.

Douglas, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Despite being a budget stay hotel, the staff at this hotel made it feel like a family run hotel, catering for every need. The attached restaurant served excellent hot food with friendly attentive staff. Having stayed for over a week the high standard was always there and I was never let down, the staff became even more friendly, as time passed. I will certainly recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Cottingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Large comfy room with huge bed and sofa.
Best nights sleep i have had in ages the bed was so comfy .
Great friendly staff and the hot breakfast was great value and very tasty. Pub next door provided a wRm friendly welcome and good standard pub fare

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

It's 1.30 a.m and I am currently staying in this hotel. I always stay at Premier Inn hotels when away on business which is a weekly occurrence. Anyway, this is by far the worst one that I have stayed in. I can't sleep because the refrigeration system for the adjoining restaurant is extremely noisy, sometimes it stops, only for it to start again a few minutes later. In top of this, there is a blood stain underneath the bed sheet, so I am squeezed up to the edge of the bed make sure that I do not lay on it. Furthermore, the ceiling has damp patches on it, the tap in the bathroom spits, trips and then spurts out unpredictably, and the bathroom smells of smoke. I would complain, but I didn't notice the noise and the blood until right before getting in bed
The good night guarantee is a good idea, except that I paid for this on my company credit card and the refund will go back to my employer even though I am the one suffering and will be affected by the lack of sleep.
I will not be staying at this hotel again.

2 Thank darrel s
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Wirral (Bromborough) Hotel, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Bromborough hotels

wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night as we were going to the village for new years. Customer service is excellent here. Staff couldnt do enough for us. Would stay here again. Rooms was big, this is normal for a premier inn. Clean room.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank topTravellerFfi
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

The hotel was perfectly situated and just what we needed for our stay.

We were pleasantly surprised with the service, rooms and the experience. Good sized accommodation with comfortable beds, especially as we had our two children with us there was still enough space for the kids to play in the room. The room was clean, tidy and well kept.

The breakfast was very good and the staff in the attached pub were very friendly/helpful. Although on our second morning the kitchen served poor quality & over-cooked sausage - a small moan but the quality on the first day was excellent so we were expecting the same.

We would definately stay here again without question.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bromborough
Village Hotel Wirral
#1 of 1 in Thornton Hough
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,131 reviews
Premier Inn Birkenhead Town Centre Hotel
Premier Inn Wirral (Childer Thornton) Hotel
Premier Inn Wirral (Childer Thor...
#1 of 2 in Childer Thornton
Leverhulme Hotel & Spa
Leverhulme Hotel & Spa
#1 of 2 in Port Sunlight

Been to Premier Inn Wirral (Bromborough) Hotel? Share your experiences!