“Nice”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Stalybridge, United Kingdom
“Nice”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

took our mum to the curry cottage for a treat she's not to keen on spicy food so we asked the waiter to recommend us a dish the one he recommended was the chicken modu, this dish went a treat mum just cleared her plate and she also managed to have a desert followed by a brandy coffee. This little place is a real gem the people who work there are so nice and friendly the food is of excellent taste. The only problem with this place is the size because as we were leaving around 7.30ish the place was filling up pretty quickly it's in my top 3 restaurants in Tameside as I do go to other restaurants around here epically when there are a lot of us, but for 2 to 4 people this is my regular place, good value for money.

• Visited April 2014
6 Thank Jenny S

Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely Restaurant”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Whilst I was up in Manchester I visited Bridgefield Curry Lounge which was fantastic and also their other restaurant The Curry Cottage which is also fantastic. The food is superb and the staff are friendly and polite and can't do enough to make sure you enjoy your meal. The people living near these restaurants and lucky to have two such good places to eat as now I'm home I have to travel 12 miles to find such good curry and these two. I will definitely be going to both when I am in Manchester again - both fantastic!

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank Jean T
Oldham
“Best Indian take a way restaurant in Tameside”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

First time I been to curry cottage the food was fabulous great clean little place two for one Sunday to Thursday even made to go every week I. Will go every week curry is like I am having in India so tasty

• Visited March 2014
6 Thank Abdumahith
“Take away was cold and greasey”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Normally like it at curry cottage but my take away was delivered cold and make me feel sick. Don't think I will bother ordering from here again

1 Thank Beckya85
Gtr Manchester
“Small but good”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We have visited this restaurant a couple of times over the Christmas and New Year period and found the food to be tasty, inexpensive and the atmosphere was friendly.

• Visited December 2013