We stayed in a Superior Double room for a single night as a bank holiday getaway. These rooms are normally more expensive, but we found a deal that included dinner, breakfast, room upgrade, and a ten pound drink voucher.
- Beautiful surroundings, with Windsor Castle and Legoland very close by.
- Gorgeous rooms with high ceilings and superb views.
- Beaumont Restaurant serves high quality food, with a buffet as a secondary option.
- Fantastic reception staff, very helpful and friendly.
- Rooms have lovely fixtures, for example; the desk and desk chair were of decent quality and fairly modern, as were the plug sockets and light switches. The scatter cushions were a lovely touch and - despite the modern fixtures - gave the room warmth.
- Seal on glass shower divider had worn away, meaning that water went all over the bathroom floor.
- No convenient places to plug in chargers etc, no dedicated plug for the kettle provided.
- Bathroom door had a full length frosted glass pane - not ideal for keeping romance alive...
- Bar was loud, and was still full of children at ten o'clock at night. Might be because it serves as a restaurant too, but this is not ideal for a quiet drink.
- Bar prices were very expensive - even with ten pound drink voucher, we still had to make a contribution to the cost of two drinks.
- No complimentary shampoo and conditioner - provided instead was soap, shower gel, and body lotion. Shampoo was available on request, but it seemed like too much hassle.
Overall, we had a lovely stay in a fantastic location, but the few issues we had stood out against the exemplary service in this beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In picturesque Windsor, lies the historic and unique Beaumont Estate: an inspirational estate offering a luxurious family hotel, a stunning wedding location, along with being a leading conference venue, all set in spectacular and extensive grounds with 414 bedrooms. Our leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool and gym, along with squash and tennis courts open to all of our guests aged 2-12. During the holidays, The Beaumont Bears Club offers a wide range of facilities ideal for helping to keep the kids entertained; a movie room, indoor activity room, outdoor adventure play area, and much more. The Restaurant offers an extensive buffet or A La Carte Menu and we also have the Tempus Bar & Grill which is open daily from 12pm offering a more casual dining experience. Located just 3 miles from Windsor Castle with Wentworth, Legoland, Thorpe Park and Ascot all under 15 minutes away. The M25, M4 and M3 motorways are within easy reach, London can be accessed by train within 20 minutes with the nearest train station is 5 minutes away. Heathrow Airport is only 15 minutes away by car, Gatwick Airport can also reached within 40 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LateRooms, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Beaumont Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaumont House Hotel Old Windsor
- Beaumont Hotel Old Windsor
- Beaumont House Windsor
- De Vere Beaumont Estate Old Windsor, Berkshire