Just spent one night at this hotel. We were very impressed with the staff who were all very smart, polite and friendly. We had a superior double room in the Old School area and it was quirky, modern and over 2 floors. The lower floor was the entrance hall, wardrobe, tea and coffee making facilities, and bathroom. Upstairs was a very comfortable bedroom with bed, table lights, tv and desk area. It was immaculately clean. There were ample tea and coffee sachets and I asked for more milks and within a short time had a huge bag of them delivered to the room. Dinner was included in our stay. We could have chosen from the A La Carte menu and had 2 courses, or from the unlimited buffet. The was a good choice of dishes on the Buffett and all the food was labelled if it was gluten free or suitable for vegetarians, a very useful thing if you have dietary problems. We had the buffet and had no complaints at all about the standard of the food. The staff were friendly and very efficient. Breakfast was also included and again the choice was extensive and the quality excellent. I honestly do not know how anyone could complain about the food or staff. The grounds are vast and well kept. Perfect for an after dinner or after breakfast explore. There's a lot to see! It is also close to the river and a wander along here is also very pleasant. Don't miss the Chapel in the hotel.
We were very impressed with all aspects of our stay and would definitely recommend it. We will definitely return as it is very convenient for going into Windsor without being in the main town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In picturesque Windsor, lies the historic and unique Beaumont Estate: an inspirational estate offering a luxurious family hotel, a stunning wedding location, along with being a leading conference venue, all set in spectacular and extensive grounds with 414 bedrooms. Our leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool and gym, along with squash and tennis courts open to all of our guests aged 2-12. During the holidays, The Beaumont Bears Club offers a wide range of facilities ideal for helping to keep the kids entertained; a movie room, indoor activity room, outdoor adventure play area, and much more. The Restaurant offers an extensive buffet or A La Carte Menu and we also have the Tempus Bar & Grill which is open daily from 12pm offering a more casual dining experience. Located just 3 miles from Windsor Castle with Wentworth, Legoland, Thorpe Park and Ascot all under 15 minutes away. The M25, M4 and M3 motorways are within easy reach, London can be accessed by train within 20 minutes with the nearest train station is 5 minutes away. Heathrow Airport is only 15 minutes away by car, Gatwick Airport can also reached within 40 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Beaumont Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaumont House Hotel Old Windsor
- Beaumont Hotel Old Windsor
- Beaumont House Windsor
- De Vere Beaumont Estate Old Windsor, Berkshire