This hotel was beautiful, the reception, the chapel, the grounds. The leisure facilities were all exemplary. It was slightly disappointing staying in a new block of accommodation. It does take from the class of the stay. But on the plus it was modern, spacious, clean and well organized and had all the equipment you could have asked for. I was surprised at the stairs in the building and having family members who are wheelchair users they might find this somewhat of a task. All the corridors are really long and you may just wish you had a segway to take you to your room. Accept help with your bags when they offer :D Staff are well spoken and extremely polite. They are also polite to the children. The conferencing suites are some of the best I have seen in my life. This would also make for the most magical wedding venue. We went here after a day in legoland and you may want to take note the formal dress code, its not compulsory, it does however feel essential. The only reason this is not getting 5 stars from me is the food was a bit of a let down. Avery limited menu, with no real deserts? there is nothing we british people love more than a slice of cake and a cup of tea. The only desert offered is ice cream. Breakfast was plentiful, but timing was limited and the quality was OK. There is a playpark for the children which worked wonders. Children also eat for free in the restaurant before 7pm, from a buffet. Which was a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In picturesque Windsor, lies the historic and unique Beaumont Estate: an inspirational estate offering a luxurious family hotel, a stunning wedding location, along with being a leading conference venue, all set in spectacular and extensive grounds with 414 bedrooms. Our leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool and gym, along with squash and tennis courts open to all of our guests aged 2-12. During the holidays, The Beaumont Bears Club offers a wide range of facilities ideal for helping to keep the kids entertained; a movie room, indoor activity room, outdoor adventure play area, and much more. The Restaurant offers an extensive buffet or A La Carte Menu and we also have the Tempus Bar & Grill which is open daily from 12pm offering a more casual dining experience. Located just 3 miles from Windsor Castle with Wentworth, Legoland, Thorpe Park and Ascot all under 15 minutes away. The M25, M4 and M3 motorways are within easy reach, London can be accessed by train within 20 minutes with the nearest train station is 5 minutes away. Heathrow Airport is only 15 minutes away by car, Gatwick Airport can also reached within 40 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Beaumont Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaumont House Hotel Old Windsor
- Beaumont Hotel Old Windsor
- Beaumont House Windsor
- De Vere Beaumont Estate Old Windsor, Berkshire