“Tasty tasty”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Bridport, United Kingdom
“Tasty tasty”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This is one of the most consistently good curry houses I have been. They do all the usual dishes very well and have some unique house specials (the tangy tamarind duck being my favourite). The staff are friendly and obviously lots of care has gone into the preparation of the food. James

Visited January 2014
Kalam S, General Manager at Zaika Indian Cuisine, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience we are very pleased to read you enjoy our food.see you soon

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great curry”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Consistently good curry. Real homemade mango chutney is divine, the staff were very courteous and the whole experience was a very pleasant surprise
Will return.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank aamani123
Kalam S, General Manager at Zaika Indian Cuisine, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for your kind review and sharing your experience.
We look forward to see you soon!
Southampton
“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I have to zaika a few times now the staff are fantastic then food is exceptional they was busy but the attention to detail was amazing would advise everyone to go here as the best Indian around. Richard G

• Visited December 2013
Kalam S, Manager at Zaika Indian Cuisine, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Thank you for your review on Zaika restaurant. We will continue to provide friendly service and excellent food.see you soon

Kind regards

Sam
Glenbrook, Australia
“If you want a restaurant that is not interested in listening to the customer then this is the place to go”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Asked for a meal that did not have chili in it as I am allergic to it. They assured me the meal advised did not have chili but when I got the meal it was loaded with chili. Was this a joke by staff. They are lucky I didn't die.

• Visited November 2013
Kalam S, Manager at Zaika Indian Cuisine, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Pavonine
I was extremely disheartened to read your recent review of your experience at Zaika.we pride ourselves in being one of the few Indian restaurants that do justice to the breadth and diversity of the Indian sub-continental cuisines,using high quality ingredients and highlighting the subtlety and finesse of delicate spices and flavours - as many of esteemed Tripadvisor community note.

There is certainly more that we can do to improve staff knowledge but perhaps more their communicative confidence, and particularly the ability to listen to and advice diners in terms of dishes that might be suitable for their palate, given that our menu is really extraordinary.

I am a little concerned that you did not mention the problem with your dish when you were actually at the restaurant as this would have allowed me to rectify any problems that you may have had.I am always on hand to ask diners how their meal was and if I could be of any other assistance, however I do not recall you bringing any issues to my attention. If you had then I can assure you that I would have rectified the issue that you had and made sure your experience was pleasant one or even recommended a dish more suited to your taste.

Thank you for the feedback and be assured that we will address your concerns in order to maintain the high standards of food quality and service that we have set, I hope this one experience will not put you off from trying us again next time you are in the area

Regards

Sam
Sydney, Australia
“Food great however staff misinformed partner”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Went with a large group who ordered the banquet. Food was plentiful and tasty. However my partner cannot eat chilli and asked for dishes that excluded chilli. She ordered what was recommended and one of the dishes included a small amount of chilli. Totally unacceptable!!!

Visited November 2013