“Gorgeous little place”

The Village Coffee Pot
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are situated in the heart of the Village, overlooking the Green.Barista cofffees, homemade soups, breakfasts,lunches and cream teas. We also have a Gluten Free menu. Dogs are always welcome!!
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I spent the day in Milford-on-sea and had lunch here. The food was wonderful, I mean really really good. And the service was great! Perfect little place to stop for a coffee or a bite to eat. Lovely little town too.

There are newer reviews for The Village Coffee Pot

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stopped off for some lunch with my wife. Do not know the area so came across village coffee pot.
the serivce I felt was poor as did not feel welcome. This though did not help as it was busy. However the coffee was ok for such a small place. I do not believe the cakes are homemade as being a baker before I retired you can tell the difference. But hey still tasted good. Overall not a bad little cafe a bit over priced but think ots due to the area.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Welcoming and quite cosy. We just had cappuccino coffees but they were good, and very reasonably priced. Decorations are bit old fashioned but the service made up for it.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Excellent little non-chain coffee shop in Milford that is also dog friendly. Cakes are great and service is very friendly. Good selection of free newspapers.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I took my mum to this lovely little gem for a light lunch. Great food and good value. Would highly recommend this friendly local cafe.