“Excellent service - and a fantastic breakfast!”

The Village Coffee Pot
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are situated in the heart of the Village, overlooking the Green, serving Barista cofffees, breakfasts, home made soups and lunches, lovely cakes and desserts. Roasts served on a Sunday, why not bring ypur own favourite tipple! We are also very dog friendly with treats for all.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was in Milford On Sea yesterday with my 19-month old son whilst my wife was on a pottery course. We visited the Village Coffee Pot for breakfast after reading other TripAdvisor reviews.

The service was excellent and the lady who served us kindly set up the high chair and spoke with my son to keep him entertained. Orders were taken quickly, the food I had the full English) arrived within about 10 minutes and was beautifully presented - and tasted great! Very fresh and obviously cooked to order.

When we were there another family arrived (we were the first customers of the day) and the atmosphere was great - very friendly and very welcoming.

When I'm next in the area I'll certainly be popping in.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have visited Milford On Sea a number of times with my parents since I was a student, and we ate at the Village Coffee Pot for the first time this weekend.

It was peaceful, welcoming and simple and we felt very comfortable! The staff were very friendly and the menu was impressive. My parents chose a sandwich each and I opted for a savoury crepe. The food was very fresh - service took a little longer but this was due to everything being made from scratch which was brilliant and it was worth a little wait. The portions were very generous and everything came with a lovely salad on the side. My crepe, with spinach and artichokes, was really delicious and I ate every last bite - and felt very satisfied! My parents loved their lunch too.

I really recommend this cafe when visiting Milford on Sea and there is no doubt that we'll be back again! Thank you for a lovely leisurely lunch on a sunny Saturday - the staff and food were brilliant!

2  Thank jef90
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Very friendly service. Good coffee and nice cooked breakfast. Nice to be able to bring the dogs in too. Highly recommend the detective adventure trail that starts here. Probably meant for children but we had fun and saw a bit more of Millford.

3  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We love visiting Milford on sea and walking around, enjoying the scenery. We stopped for a drink and were tempted by the lovely looking home made cakes. My husband said the fruit loaf was the best he'd had, I had the caramel shortbread, so yummy. Definitely coming back here again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We drove into Milford on Sea at lunchtime last weekend and wanted a quaint little coffee shop to have a bite. This place is exactly what we wanted! The menu looked great, but we didn't get past the wonderful selection of home made cakes, and all of us had cake for lunch. (well... we were on holiday after all!!) There must have been at least 12 to choose from.
The atmosphere was lovely, we have 2 toddlers, they were made so welcome too, the staff are friendly, what more can you need!
I had a coffee, the husband had an ice-cream milkshake and the girls had a smoothie each, which were huge so they could have shared one. They didn't finish it all so we got it put into a cup to take away. Perfect.
Thank you for making our memories of Milford so lovely.