“Nice little place”

The Village Coffee Pot
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are situated in the heart of the Village, overlooking the Green.Barista cofffees, homemade soups, breakfasts,lunches and cream teas. We also have a Gluten Free menu. Dogs are always welcome!!
London, United Kingdom
“Nice little place”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Sweet little coffee shop. Very friendly staff and superb value. Two drinks and two cakes for seven pounds.

• Visited August 2014

Aldershot, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service - and a fantastic breakfast!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was in Milford On Sea yesterday with my 19-month old son whilst my wife was on a pottery course. We visited the Village Coffee Pot for breakfast after reading other TripAdvisor reviews.

The service was excellent and the lady who served us kindly set up the high chair and spoke with my son to keep him entertained. Orders were taken quickly, the food I had the full English) arrived within about 10 minutes and was beautifully presented - and tasted great! Very fresh and obviously cooked to order.

When we were there another family arrived (we were the first customers of the day) and the atmosphere was great - very friendly and very welcoming.

When I'm next in the area I'll certainly be popping in.

• Visited August 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Lovely, Simple and Delicious”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have visited Milford On Sea a number of times with my parents since I was a student, and we ate at the Village Coffee Pot for the first time this weekend.

It was peaceful, welcoming and simple and we felt very comfortable! The staff were very friendly and the menu was impressive. My parents chose a sandwich each and I opted for a savoury crepe. The food was very fresh - service took a little longer but this was due to everything being made from scratch which was brilliant and it was worth a little wait. The portions were very generous and everything came with a lovely salad on the side. My crepe, with spinach and artichokes, was really delicious and I ate every last bite - and felt very satisfied! My parents loved their lunch too.

I really recommend this cafe when visiting Milford on Sea and there is no doubt that we'll be back again! Thank you for a lovely leisurely lunch on a sunny Saturday - the staff and food were brilliant!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank jef90
“Human and dog friendly village coffee shop. ”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Very friendly service. Good coffee and nice cooked breakfast. Nice to be able to bring the dogs in too. Highly recommend the detective adventure trail that starts here. Probably meant for children but we had fun and saw a bit more of Millford.

3 Thank Richard L
Reading, United Kingdom
“Lovely coffee shop”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We love visiting Milford on sea and walking around, enjoying the scenery. We stopped for a drink and were tempted by the lovely looking home made cakes. My husband said the fruit loaf was the best he'd had, I had the caramel shortbread, so yummy. Definitely coming back here again soon.