“‘Fab all day breakfast'”

Inger-lises Coffee Bar
Description: Cafe serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Also vegetarian food and vegan cakes as well as gluten free cakes and bread
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We live nearby but have never been in this lovely cafe. Breakfast is my husbands favourite meal any time of the day so when we discovered that they did an ‘all day breakfast’ we just had to eat here.(so few places in the uk do this) The food was great and cooked fresh to perfection. The service was equally superb and very friendly. We will definitely return soon.

There are newer reviews for Inger-lises Coffee Bar

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Popped in here with my daughter for coffee and cake. Lovely atmosphere, great coffee and lots to entertain my daughter - the helpful lady found us colouring pencils and stickers and looked after my daughter very nicely. We will definitely be going back if we have time on this trip.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Myself and my partner visited Ingerlises cafe on a recent long weekend break. We were delighted to find open sandwiches on the menu, a lovely reminder of our trip to scandanvia last year. I had the prawn open sandwich and my partner the dish of the day, a pasta bake. The cakes were equally as tasty, especially the home made tunisian orange cake!yum.

The owner made us both feel very welcome and gave us some very useful information about the local area, we had a lovely time exploring milford and surrouding areas and would recommend this cafe to anyone visiting the area. Thankyou!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

This café is on the Keyhaven Road out of sight from the centre of the village so not visible to those who think the village green and the cafes around are pretty and don't venture to the left towards Keyhaven. It is an informal café where parents take their children, locals pop in for coffee and a cake or open sandwich and read the paper. The owner advertises a lot and supports local charities. I hope more people will seek it out and have a relaxing coffee break now and then.

1  Thank Mary s