After seeing the poor reviews of this B&B I registered to write this review immediately,
My wife and I stayed here in 2009 for a weekend with our dog. We could not have been happier with our choice.
The owner and staff were great, they were kind, welcoming and sociable.
The owner is also a fantastic cook, I would definetly recommend staying in for your evening meal during your stay.
Our room was charming. I was very impressed with the level of cleanliness; it was spotless which must take a lot of effort with the B&B being dog friendly and the traffic of hiker’s muddy boots.
Will be booking here again next time we make it to Snowdonia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently fully referbished by new owners, we are a small country house bed and breakfast, offering guests overnight accommodation with comfort and quality in mind. All rooms are en-suite and have its own private entrance, giving you the guest freedom to come and go as you please. The informal, warm and intimate dining experience at Yr Hafod is exclusive for our residents and one not to be missed Everything is Home made and Always served with a smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Yr Hafod Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hafod Country Llanrwst
- Hafod Country Hotel Llanrwst
- Yr Hafod Country House Trefriw, North Wales