Just came back from the great stay at this guest house. Iv'e booked Yr Hafod Country House to have a relaxing break away for my Husbands birthday.I must say it was most welcome stay we ever had.Located in lovely little village.
Owners are so nice and welcoming,hotel so cosy,rooms decorated to perfection and very clean.Views from the room are breathtaking. Had a 3 course dinner and must say it was so delicious,all freshly cooked and so tasty.
In the morning breakfast choice is great-I had a traditional Welsh breakfast and it was superb.
It was our 1st time to visit this guest house,but had a feeling like we visited old friends,so relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Pictures on the website don't do it's justice.I would highly recommend Yr Hafod Country House to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently fully referbished by new owners, we are a small country house bed and breakfast, offering guests overnight accommodation with comfort and quality in mind. All rooms are en-suite and have its own private entrance, giving you the guest freedom to come and go as you please. The informal, warm and intimate dining experience at Yr Hafod is exclusive for our residents and one not to be missed Everything is Home made and Always served with a smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and Booking.com so you can book your Yr Hafod Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hafod Country Llanrwst
- Hafod Country Hotel Llanrwst
- Yr Hafod Country House Trefriw, North Wales